Israel attacked by Hamas...

jpc-s4

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I went to college here with Muslims and Jews (from their native countries).
Yeah, they had their differences of opinions.
But they did NOT want to eradicate each other.

How many Muslims do you know, @samplenhold ?
Perhaps it would be better to say that Hamas wants to do this, as does the leadership in Iran. I have no doubts that 90%+ of all people on either side just want to live their lives in peace, but there are plenty of bad people who recruit and brainwash vulnerable people to their sides.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Iran actually had the last laugh not too long ago.

Kuwait was the chief financier of Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war (1980 to 1988), and Iraq owed a lot money to Kuwait.
Iraq/Saddam was supported (including militarily) by the US and Russia, until Iraq had a pissing match with Kuwait and decided to invade Kuwait over that in 8/1990.
Saddam did request "permission" (via our US State Dept official, 3 times; there are videos showing the meetings with our State Dept official in news archives) to invade Kuwait. When the US (under George Bush Sr) did not reply, Saddam thought no reply was an OK and began his invasion.
There's also a video of Donald Rumsfeld shaking hands with Saddam during a meeting, in happier times, in the archives.

The rest as they say is history.
Iran (Shia Muslims) must have been pretty pleased that their enemies Iraq and Kuwait (both Sunni Muslims) fought with each other, and Iraq got decimated later by the USA in the ensuing war. Some might even go so far as to say that divine providence was on their side, to have their enemies fall without too much direct effort from them. Just sayin.

Watch to documentary "Severe Clear" (2010) to see how we were [mis]led to believe that Iraq had something to do with our 9/11/2001 incident, to justify our military involvement there to our people. The USA can't distinguish one group/faction of Muslims from another.
"Saddam thought no reply was an OK and began his invasion ( Kuwait )" ...

How does that saying go .. when you owe the Bank Thousands you have a problem .. when you owe the Bank Millions ( Billions ? ) they have a problem ?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Laundering money in Ukraine became too difficult, and no longer seen as a political benefit. The Covid ruse has played out, Election coming….. need a new distraction quick!
roflmao ..

Money laundering .. the bigger amounts you are not seeing ..

Ukraine is small potatoes compared to what has been going on ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

hmmm .. seeing everyone claim someone is a NAZI left and right .. has me skeptical ..

note, the picture of Hitler with an iPhone looks like more of a "joke" .. unfortunately I don't read Arabic so hard to really get an idea of any nuance

"Soliman Hijjy praises Hitler .. "

1698510053777.png

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
hmmm .. seeing everyone claim someone is a NAZI left and right .. has me skeptical ..

note, the picture of Hitler with an iPhone looks like more of a "joke" .. unfortunately I don't read Arabic so hard to really get an idea of any nuance

"Soliman Hijjy praises Hitler .. "

View attachment 176324
The point was that this guy is a known Jew hater, and NYT hired him to cover what is going on over there. To make mention of Hitler in the way that he did, means he was glad Hitler killed the Jews.

Reaction score
Reaction score