Israel attacked by Hamas...

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't know much about this stuff, wouldn't "hunt and kill" be a war crime? Another term for assassination? Shouldn't they be trying to capture prisoners and give them due process to be "legal"?

Reaction score
I don't know much about this stuff, wouldn't "hunt and kill" be a war crime? Another term for assassination? Shouldn't they be trying to capture prisoners and give them due process to be "legal"?
You are not wrong. But considering that no declaration of war has been legally declared and it was Hamas that came across the border and slaughtered, raped, murdered, tortured and kidnapped innocent civilians, I see absolutely
nothing wrong with what they are doing or will do. In fact, simply shooting on site is too good for them. This is not a strategic war. This is a war of wills. The strongest will survive.

Think of Clint as the Israeli's. I wish none of this had ever happened. But it did.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Nazi's were hunted down for years after WW2 and put on trial then hung. Death is coming to them one way or another. I like the way they are doing it. When they find them, Hamas will be shooting back at the IDF, Due Process (Eliminate them)...Now if they surrender with white flags that is a different issue, but they are monsters who will die for Allah their god.

I did hear Israel has about 1600 Prisoners prior to this conflict which was said Hamas might want to negotiate the hostages they have, but unlike our weak POTUS, Bibi does not negotiate with Terrorist.

Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I do not need to see any of this to know what happened. But glad they are making it public now.

View attachment 175745
Do you have a link to the 40 minute video? Not that I need to see it, just save it...

Reaction score