Israel attacked by Hamas...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Seeing reports of the Beruit Embassy being stormed, an AF base in Turkey being stormed.... Jordan/Egypt Dis-invite Bidet for a meeting tomorrow as he's in the air...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Im not an expert and there is a ton of conflicting "evidence"/opinion right now.

1- Clearly Hamas launched rockets at the exact same time as the hospital explosion. Plenty of video an no denials, I was watching these live cam feeds myself and saw the launch at 19:59:50 (Their time)
2- Hamas says it took out the entire hospital, 500+ dead. Did they add a 0 to the total? IDF shows drone footage AFTER the explosion and the parking lot is a mess but the building is intact
3- No outsiders yet permitted in to asses damage
4- "But Hamas rockets dont have that kind of power" Yeahbut they do have a few 250mile+ versions
5- Al Jaszeera reporter on the scene LIVE says he sees a rocket go off track and hit the hospital. Al Jazeera isnt exactly Israeli friendly

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Im not an expert and there is a ton of conflicting "evidence"/opinion right now.

1- Clearly Hamas launched rockets at the exact same time as the hospital explosion. Plenty of video an no denials, I was watching these live cam feeds myself and saw the launch at 19:59:50 (Their time)
2- Hamas says it took out the entire hospital, 500+ dead. Did they add a 0 to the total? IDF shows drone footage AFTER the explosion and the parking lot is a mess but the building is intact
3- No outsiders yet permitted in to asses damage
4- "But Hamas rockets dont have that kind of power" Yeahbut they do have a few 250mile+ versions
5- Al Jaszeera reporter on the scene LIVE says he sees a rocket go off track and hit the hospital. Al Jazeera isnt exactly Israeli friendly

We know its a hamas rocket because unfortunately Israel refuses to bomb the hospitals and schools even though it is permitted under international rules of conflict if it is used as a military installation which this was.
The hospital went down as a result of a tiny rocket either because of shoddy construction, more likely because munitions were being stored there which also detonated or they did it intentionally.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Some airstrike that was, just look the size of the crater and look the solar panels in those buildings are still intact. Even a artillery makes a bigger crater, a JDAM shock wave can turn tank upside down.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Some airstrike that was, just look the size of the crater and look the solar panels in those buildings are still intact. Even a artillery makes a bigger crater, a JDAM shock wave can turn tank upside down.

It was the Palestinian terrorists.
It was THEIR shitty rocket, it hit a parking lot full of cars and apparently people, and the rest is all propaganda for the throngs of dumb asses in the middle east

IDF claims video shows misfiring Gaza rocket caused hospital carnage

Alan's Snackbar is closed.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I had to read that twice but the newsmax version is misleading without context.

Here is the UN version, if its just a temporary few hours pause to deliver aid and also condemn Hamas. I think its a fair resolution also interesting that UK, Russian abstained while France is for.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"Hamas can lie, and there's no free press to catch them .. "

Investigating the The Gaza Al Ahli Hospital Strike (YouTube Cut)
Ryan McBeth

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
over all this does a good job covering the British influence / control from WWI to 1948 ..

Britain in Palestine 1917-1948
Balfour Project

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Lets not forget the BIGGEST pieces of shit, the New York Times, who had to actually find a picture of another building to show off as the hospital received little to no damage.
This is NOT the hospital. This is a boldfaced LIE to stir the pot against Israel.

FUCK YOU NYTimes
NYT-LIE.jpg