Israel attacked by Hamas...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
All these groups that support Hamas....if they're so damn altruistic and are sympathetic toward them and Palestine...why don't they get off their collective ass and actually DO something except bitch, moan and protest....if you really want to impress us, why don't y'all FRICKIN' GO OVER THERE AND HELP THEM!

I know why...because they'd slit your white/American/Christian/non-Islamic (pick one) throat 2 seconds after you get off the airplane....but you STILL support these killers of innocents?

Then YOU IDIOTS are the bigger problem to me at this moment...because YOU are on the soil of the country that I love and fought for...just a little news item for you cowardly morons...don't count on me to help YOU in any regard except to drive you to the airport so you can permanently leave American soil.

I wouldn't piss on any of you if you were on fire. :angry:

</end rant>

Last edited:

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I saw a video of Putin leaving to China today and he called Israel their friend. Bibi and Putin get along more then the current douche sitting in the white house. Remember Russia has a No Fly Zone over Syria, Israel Air force gets permission to bomb Iranian affiliated targets in Syria, their S400 system in Syria in theory can overlap Israel air space. Even the USAF doesn't fly in Russian controlled air space without prior permission.

Israel has refused to give Ukraine any weapons and Russia has not yet given Iran any weapons, its no secret that Iran has been keen to buy Russian SU35 jets and the S400 air defense systems, in 2016 when Turkey got their S400, Iran was also in talks to get one. Bibi flew to Moscow and convinced Putin to not sell Iran the S300 or the S400.

Also Bibi didn't meet Zelensky and Israel refused Zelensky visit to Israel. This is only done to not piss Russia. Also Ukraine under Zelensky has been honoring WW2 Nazis, despite the diplomatic protest from Israel.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I am beginning to see some unverified reports that some of the munitions used in the attack were US weapons given to Ukraine. Also seeing some unverified reports that training was given to Hamas by militants from Wagner PMC. Unverified, but still makes you pause and think: Is this possible?

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I am beginning to see some unverified reports that some of the munitions used in the attack were US weapons given to Ukraine. Also seeing some unverified reports that training was given to Hamas by militants from Wagner PMC. Unverified, but still makes you pause and think: Is this possible?
If the Mexican cartels where caught on camera with advanced Javelin anti tank weapon. The Hamas themselves had a mix of AK style and western M4, M16 carbines. So its possible.

Fox showed the siezed weapons from Hamas most if not all of RPG where made in Gaza.

Hamas does have Soviet and chinese clone ATGM.

Hamas trains in the open in Gaza including mock attack on breaching the wall, mock attack Israeli tank.

I doubt Wagner as anything to do with this, since everyone entering Gaza is under surveillance, all the entry points are under Israel observation and the cargo entry points are physically checked by Israel.

The only way weapons get inside is by drone drops or tunnels.

The most wanted Hamaz commander for 15 plus years is still inside Gaza undergroud tunnels. Israel came close to killing him, its reported he lost a eye and a hand several years back.

d5775927

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Watch the first video to see the weapons captured (no US weapon AFAIK):

The article says, judging by the munition,food and medicine supply Hamas planned a stay of about one month.
BTW, this is probably not all the weapons, rumor says, gangs went to collect weapons before the army got a hold of all the stash (the weapons were scattered over a large area).

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Watch the first video to see the weapons captured (no US weapon AFAIK):

The article says, judging by the munition,food and medicine supply Hamas planned a stay of about one month.
BTW, this is probably not all the weapons, rumor says, gangs went to collect weapons before the army got a hold of all the stash (the weapons were scattered over a large area).
Thank you for sharing this, we are praying for your country...We all know God is on your side...

If their plan was to stay for a month, the cowards that they are tucked their tails and ran back to the Hellhole they came from taking hostages with them.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Israel's Reaction/Overreaction Problem: Why Overcoming It Isn't Straightforward

As Israel heads into Gaza, calls from across the political commentary spectrum warn of a trap. In particular, if Israel pushes too hard, it will radicalize many Palestinians, and it will make the problem ultimately worse than when the conflict started. Political violence researchers call this the "provocation" problem. However, overcoming it is not as simple as it may first appear.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Israel's Reaction/Overreaction Problem: Why Overcoming It Isn't Straightforward

As Israel heads into Gaza, calls from across the political commentary spectrum warn of a trap. In particular, if Israel pushes too hard, it will radicalize many Palestinians, and it will make the problem ultimately worse than when the conflict started. Political violence researchers call this the "provocation" problem. However, overcoming it is not as simple as it may first appear.
Of course it's a trap, and Hamas is using their women and children as fodder in that trap.

As I stated before, if someone hates you, there are only 2 options:

1. You leave
2. They leave

By leave, sometimes that means shuffling off this mortal coil. Sometimes that means causing folks to leave their earthy body.

Conceding ground to an enemy determined to exterminate you is foolishness. There is no peaceful solution.

If someone told me their purpose is to sacrifice everything they have, including their women and children, to kill my daughters, there is no negotiation. The only response is tragic, but forced by the evil ideology.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How Israel Can Preserve America's Existence
Thomas SowellTV

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So Scotland which is part of UK is willing to accept Gaza refugees. Sure if you have a Pakistan origin first minister as your leader. Remember the Squad members want them here too.

Note to self: If you see a Muslim running for a public office go vote for the other guy like your life depends on it.