Just Ordered A Longse LBW90S500

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I order directly from Longse, with amanda , email: amanda@longse.com , skype: amanda.longse
Here is a clip from her pdf,see attached.
Also portion of my invoice.
That seller on the aliexpress , i guess is a reseller of the longse cam's.

I told Amanda to create an invoice in paypal and put my paypal email,as after is done paypal will send me an email to pay! this way i can use any card and also will
be covered if any problems.

Forgot to say that i have contact kelly from longse too,and she said that i need to talk to Amanda.
http://www.longse.com/Page/?id=8

Will see when will get tracking number and when it should arrive.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
How many can we bundle in one order with out running into issues at port. What's the total value I should be under

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How many can we bundle in one order with out running into issues at port. What's the total value I should be under
I don't know the answer to this question. I do however, have an add-on to @fightinghippo's question:

1) Is this issue country dependent?

2) If yes, in what country does @fightinghippo reside?

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hmm, curios too about get taxed a customs fee if over a value.
I think if over $200 in value you get charged a due fee, maybe not at the time of delivery but at later time you will get the bill home.

Maybe someone that knows better can explain.

I also wanted to get one more cam , but thinking to get the same LBW90S500 or get other one! This will be for may driver way.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@patrocle

https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/9848-De-Minimis-(Duty-Tax-free-threshold)-Increase-to-800-in-the-U-S

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere: effective March 10th 2016, the previous duty/tax free threshold of $200 for personal mail shipments to the US has increased to $800. That means you folks no longer have to order one camera at a time and you can save a few bucks by shipping multiple items together.

Source: https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/2016-03-11-000000/de-minimis-value-increases-800

(I'm jealous, we've got a US $15 limit and on top of it the couriers charge exorbitant fees for "brokerage" :sad2:)

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did not know this about the US. Wish we had this in the UK, I get stung 9/10 times and always for more than the amount it should be.

BrianL76

n3wb
Reaction score
@BrianL76: This is my topic. This is my LBW90S500 camera. I run Blue Iris. All of the videos I presented in this topic were recorded on Blue Iris.
Perfect. Thanks for the reply.

Do these come with English firmware user interfaces? And is the firmware able to be upgraded? I ask because I'm currently running Hikvisions and being able to update to the latest firmware is nice feature.

Also, I assume the $6-ish POE "option" required when ordering in order to run these via POE?

Thanks.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
...Do these come with English firmware user interfaces?...
Yes.

...And is the firmware able to be upgraded?
Yes.

Also, I assume the $6-ish POE "option" required when ordering in order to run these via POE?
You will want to make certain you add (1) the "optional POE" and (2) also order a "bracket". I believe that there are two (2) bracket choices; the first is the bracket you see on my camera in the photos (on page 2 or 3) in this topic. The 2nd is an "Arm Bracket" which attached to the underside of the camera and which MAY cause the camera to be "shorter" and not stick out as far as mine.

Brian, if you appreciate the information in this post, please "Thank it". I'm working hard to reach the 500 Thanks level and have only 8 more to reach my goal after which I'm selling all of my camera gear and buying a boat so I can start pouring money into a hole in the water rather than IP camera gear. :)

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Brian, if you appreciate the information in this post, please "Thank it". I'm working hard to reach the 500 Thanks level and have only 8 more to reach my goal after which I'm selling all of my camera gear and buying a boat so I can start pouring money into a hole in the water rather than IP camera gear. :)
Oh the shame Q!

I might go round and de-thank your posts now!