Mini PTZ 2nd Gen: 2016 PTZ Camera of the year!

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
if you mean the current pan/tilt and zoom status display on the OSD,
those can be disabled in the preset 95 menu.
just 'call' preset 95 and navigate the menu with ptz up/down/left/right arrows...

LeeH

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
if you mean the current pan/tilt and zoom status display on the OSD,
those can be disabled in the preset 95 menu.
just 'call' preset 95 and navigate the menu with ptz up/down/left/right arrows...
Thats the one! Thanks.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I want to get one but, the seller everyone seems to refer too has only 2 sales in 6 months and 0 feedback(all erased after 4x issues) any recent purchases on v210x e version that someone can speak too ? I would not say two sales is indicating flying off the shelves or are many going to the clone from imporx ?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Coco-Bracket/1248007_1000001646111.html

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What does the below mean?

12: Automatic defrost and defog function( manual operation)

Does manual mean that if you get out there with a hair dryer it will defrost and defog? :)

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I had to get a box to mount this injector which could only fit diagonally

BTW, loving v2 even more. Yes, there are bugs in the firmware, but improved design and better IQ make up for it.

how I mounted mine

Danfozzy85

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone use synology surveillance station with these cameras? Interested how they work with it!

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Fair comment.
But you don't really hear about those that don't.
But when they are working, they work pretty well.

nowandthen

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@wackystuff mine been running good since feb of 2016(knock on wood) i ordered another one last month and i'm about to install that one tomorrow.might get on that $111 deal.looks tempting :)

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Does anyone find they get messed up after you do a few presets ? I use the one 10xv2 on the chimney and when one of the Hiks gets lined detection the PTZ will move to the preset that matches the Hik camera line crossing. But, I find after say 8 settings and a month or so I have to reset to defaults as it likes to go into a boot loop with too much going on. I also have not tried any of the updates how has everyone's experiance been on those updates ?

DirtBound

n3wb
Reaction score
Haven't had that problem, I did have a problem where the focus was soft. But I was able to upgrade the firmware and it now is perfectly in focus and sharp.

DirtBound

n3wb
Reaction score
I will have to look tomorrow, cameras at the shop keeping a eye on the place... I think it was his posts.

fastkrass

n3wb
Reaction score
Just want to say that my Huisun Mini PTZ V2 is completely defective after five months -.-
I had nothing changed since months and at once the camera does nothing. No picture, no IR, no restart. Dead.

I should send it to China for repair. This would cost me 40€ from Germany..
It's probably something different for you in america to send the camera in case of a defective to a repairer within your country. But for me the topic has been done. It's my own fault - will never buy electronics directly from China again. And the Huisun quality is very bad compared to Hikvision. Okay the price makes the difference. But it is about the principle.
Regards

Kauft lieber keine Huisun Mini PTZ wenn Ihr eine Kamera sucht, die funktionieren soll/muss.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just want to say that my Huisun Mini PTZ V2 is completely defective after five months -.-
I had nothing changed since months and at once the camera does nothing. No picture, no IR, no restart. Dead.

It's probably something different for you in america to send the camera in case of a defective to a repairer within your country. But for me the topic has been done. It's my own fault - will never buy electronics directly from China again. And the Huisun quality is very bad compared to Hikvision. Okay the price makes the difference. But it is about the principle.
Regards

Kauft lieber keine Huisun Mini PTZ wenn Ihr eine Kamera sucht, die funktionieren soll/muss.
Costs the same high rate to ship from the US..you are correct, these cameras are junk.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Regards

How was it powered?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

cball

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@fastkrass Moin - in English because the forum is in English, even if we are both Germans.
The question from @mando209 is important.
There was a poe (power over ethernet) problem with this cam, so we all use a splitter to power the cam on the power cord and not via ethernat-cable.
Mine worked great until last week, where we had the first frost outside.
Now, since temp is up again, its working fine again.
Next cam will be a Dahua ;-)