Mini PTZ camera impressions! 2015 PTZ camera of the year? AVOID THIS CAMERA

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
She's a nice lady I'm sure she won't mind.

Also we have to remember that she is only a salesperson so any technical problems or information will need to be relayed to their "engineers" as she calls them.

Which may be why a few ppl have been frustrated with the lack of response on technical issues.

She has said there will be new firmware for the cams bust as to when is anybody's guess.

Every time I've asked a question about a issue I have always had a reply with some form of answer whether it be the solution or not.

Oh and she does seem to reply at all hours!! God only know when she sleeps!!

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
yeah they named speed dome for no reason
test 180 degree bullet vs speed dome

LOL :)
Which high speed cam is this. I want to buy one but don't know which one to buy. My setup is BI, 5.0 ghz. AMD FX-8350, 32 GB RAM, GTX 760. All my cams are ip cams.

korakora

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Which high speed cam is this. I want to buy one but don't know which one to buy. My setup is BI, 5.0 ghz. AMD FX-8350, 32 GB RAM, GTX 760. All my cams are ip cams.
hi Chust, i'm buy huisun speed dome 2mp 20x with tracking, but i thought all ptz mechanism for speed dome are the same

*pick tracking, you will not disappointed :)

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hi Chust, i'm buy huisun speed dome 2mp 20x with tracking, but i thought all ptz mechanism for speed dome are the same

*pick tracking, you will not disappointed :)

Very Cool! Thanks for posting!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
He is walking really slowly in that video waiting for the camera to catch up to him...its hard to tell how the camera would react to a normal pace walk.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
That's a cool and useful feature even if it works on slow moving objects. I wish auto tracking was available in mini PTZ

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Who'd you buy yours from? You got a link? Thanks!

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Based on how much interest this camera has received it should be officially called "2015 Mini PTZ Camera of the year!" :) Can mods rename the thread title?

fcanete

n3wb
Reaction score
Another camera purchased from Spain... Hi to all, I'm impressed qith the capabilities and quality of this beauty...

Fernando.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yep, that one should be fine. I'm using several of them throughout my house and garage. The one in the garage is powering the Huisun mini-bullet without a problem. It's also powering 3 other cameras.

I'm using the gigabit version of that PoE switch in my garage but that won't make a difference as far as the IP cameras are concerned. I thought I might need to use a PC/laptop in the garage someday and would like to have the gigabit speeds available.

http://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-TL-SG1008P-8-Port-Giagbit-802-3af/dp/B00BP0SSAS/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1447295778&sr=1-2&keywords=tp-link+gigabit+poe+switch

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
You just can't hide from the Huisun Mini PTZ Camera. I guess this guy couldn't find a dressing room nearby, so he decided to change clothes in the street.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Man! If this cam is this good, I will be replacing all my outside 2032's with these and putting the 2032's in house and garage! Darn good price for what you get. At least from what i'm seeing!

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Now I feel dum a little. I been seeing AHD PTZ Camera's. What the heck is AHD?

korakora

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Who'd you buy yours from? You got a link? Thanks!

sorry I just check back this forum was late yesterday in my place

AHD is Analog High Definition camera, dont mistake thats not IP CAM

i'm buying from monica (who else) :)

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Auto-Tracking-30X-Optical-Zoom-Len-Hidden-2MP-PTZ-IP-Camera-outdoor-waterproof-digital-camera/1248007_32293375390.html

(link say

so many model you can choose as you think you need

carefull when you put this, it will makes people got heart attack coz they think its a bee hive :LOL

2015-11-12_09.42.10.jpg

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Man! If this cam is this good, I will be replacing all my outside 2032's with these and putting the 2032's in house and garage! Darn good price for what you get. At least from what i'm seeing!
They are definitely amazing for the price. As a matter of fact Hikvision outdoor cams lost its appeal for me because of it.

james99

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sitting in my front room looking out the window waiting for DHL to deliver my second one today!! Yahoo!!:headphones: