No signal Error 8000274c

Terk

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ok try changing that cameras ip to 192.168.24.102 on your BI config and i'm guessing you'll get video again. However it will only last until the NVR gets another new IP from DHCP so we need to get the NVR setup with a static IP at that point to keep this from happening again. Let us know if that works and we'll proceed.

Terk

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The credentials (username or password) didn't change on the NVR did they?

Zion

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The credentials (username or password) didn't change on the NVR did they?
Thanks and nope, all still the same as when everything was working.

If NVR shows IPv4 Address does that mean it is online and reading a signal from my router? If not, what would I look for? Thanks

Terk

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes from a command line type ping 192.168.1.102 post a screenshot

Zion

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Packets Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss)

Terk

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Also, can you post a picture of both the front and back of the device the cameras all plug into?

Terk

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You should also be able to hook a monitor and mouse directly to that as well. I would think there would be an app for it as well.

Terk

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If you get a VPN connection setup between your router and phone yo could access that directly too. I don't know that devices capabilities but if you put a drive in it im sure it could record as well although BI generally seems to get better reviews by people who have spent time learning both an NVR and BI. Do you still want to try to get BI working again?

Zion

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If you get a VPN connection setup between your router and phone yo could access that directly too. I don't know that devices capabilities but if you put a drive in it im sure it could record as well although BI generally seems to get better reviews by people who have spent time learning both an NVR and BI. Do you still want to try to get BI working again?
Thanks much Terk, yes i'd love to get BI working again and feel we are so close to solving the issue. Unfortunately, LaView's web interface and it's abilities are far inferior to Blue Iris. The positive side of the current LaView screen is in the past I've spent many hours trying to add two camera's which now I can see. :)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks much Terk, yes i'd love to get BI working again and feel we are so close to solving the issue. Unfortunately, LaView's web interface and it's abilities are far inferior to Blue Iris. The positive side of the current LaView screen is in the past I've spent many hours trying to add two camera's which now I can see. :)
ill put you out of your misery...this will go on forever...if you want to do a teamviewer session Ill set it up for you.

Zion

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
ill put you out of your misery...this will go on forever...if you want to do a teamviewer session Ill set it up for you.
Thanks much fenderman it's appreciated.
Any other suggestions on what you think it may be since you know Blue Iris better than most.

Thanks again.

*Under Blue Iris Status I notice it says "Server Started on port 81" and under Server the IP Address is different from the one mentioned above that allowed me to see cams via a browser. Hope this may help.

Last edited:

Terk

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Were you able to get this working today?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks much fenderman it's appreciated.
Any other suggestions on what you think it may be since you know Blue Iris better than most.

Thanks again.

*Under Blue Iris Status I notice it says "Server Started on port 81" and under Server the IP Address is different from the one mentioned above that allowed me to see cams via a browser. Hope this may help.
This has nothing to do with blue iris...its basic networking...the blue iris webserver has nothing to do with your issue...you cant solve this problem on your own. You need someone to login and show you what you are doing wrong.

Zion

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Were you able to get this working today?
Hi, thanks Terk. Had to tap out from eyes and headache. Spent more time on it but still no image feed in BI. I plan on looking more into what fenderman said saying it is "network" related.

In "configuration" BluIris has a field called "Discovery/ONVIF port".

LaView NVR software does not show this field.

It shows only:

HTTP Port
RTSP Port
Server Port
HTTPS Port

Please tell me which one from above or what goes into Discovery/ONVIF port?

I've wrote down original numbers and always returned them after trying a multitude of combinations in the fields.

Also going to buy a new modem as this Motorolla SURFboard seems to possibly have issues. To be online I have to plug my desktop Ethernet directly into modem and bypass the router to avoid major lag. (BI still worked in the past when I did this, when leaving house i'd have to plug in router to receive BI alerts) If there a modem make/model recommendation also is much appreciated.

Thanks again and have a great week.

Terk

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yeah, that's not good to plug directly into the modem to get on the internet as you loose your router's firewall protection. Make sure any modem you buy is DOCSIS 3.0 Motorola is generally pretty good. Your router might be the issue as well if you get a new router I'd suggest an ASUS for fairly easy VPN configuration. Your NVR may not be ONVIF compliant for discovery from other devices only to discover cameras on its own, I'm not sure as I don't have any experience with NVRs.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Also going to buy a new modem as this Motorolla SURFboard seems to possibly have issues. To be online I have to plug my desktop Ethernet directly into modem and bypass the router to avoid major lag. (BI still worked in the past when I did this, when leaving house i'd have to plug in router to receive BI alerts) If there a modem make/model recommendation also is much appreciated.

Thanks again and have a great week.
please stop and get someone to help you. You are causing more harm. There is noting wrong with your modem.

Terk

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Can you take a picture of you modem/router/switch setup and label the wires so we can see how you have everything hooked up currently? You should have your modem going to the WAN port on the router then a wire going from one of the routers LAN ports to your switch then from the switch to the NVRs LAN port and PCs. The router houses the LAN VLAN configuration (this may need to be changed to mach your current VLAN if you bought a new router) it also houses the DHCP configuration that the PCs use although you really should have a static IP on both the NVR and BI server these should not be using DHCP since the IPs will eventually change causing issues in the future if left on DHCP.

Zion

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks Terk, I really appreciate your help. I'll no longer hookup direct to modem and will label everything and send you a picture. Busy day and dog also got injured. :/
What is your PayPal address? PM is fine, i'd like to send you some appreciation tokens. Thanks again.

Weather_Junkie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Don't mean to hijack but I've been having the same exact trouble with one of my POE cameras except in my setup, BI records right to my hard drives and not a NVR. The other day, the one Amcrest camera went offline in BI and I could not log in via the web browser either. Went outside and none of the IR lights were on. I ran a new cat6 cable and it came back to life. I figured the lightning storm that night fried the cable somehow.

Ever since then, that one camera keeps going offline with the same 8000274c error. I tried different ports in my new 8-port POE switch and even put it back on the injector it was normally attached to. The only thing that seems to fix it for a while is cycling the power on the injector. The light is always green on it so even if the camera is offline, the injector light is always still green. I have 4 cameras (3 POE / 1 wi-fi)) and all are unique static IPs.

Last edited: