Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The difference between us is that you are joking about this while I am taking seriously the possibility he might do just this.

He is sticking to Hitler's playbook pretty well so far. Only time will tell whether we slip into a dictatorship or retain our democracy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Dude you really need to turn off CNN, have a Basil Hayden’s, and take a vacation. I’m worried about your mental health.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Now we need to be cautious over more tropical storms

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh crap it looks like NBA 2K20 :rofl: :lmao:

It didn't take long for the idea of virtual fans to become reality

:lol:

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
.... and the tweet about delaying the election? Jokes on you. He knew after it having been reported and dreamed about by those on the Left ad nauseam that it would “trigger” you into a high speed wobble.

it worked
He’s THE PRESIDENT Fishey...What on earth is he doing making “jokes“ about violating the Constitution and suggesting that masks aren’t needed to combat the pandemic? Truly what-the-fuck moments.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
“Observe good faith and justice towards all nations; cultivate peace and harmony with all.”
George Washington (Independent Party)

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Remind me when the president has ”outplayed“ anyone?
He has made people write entire articles debunking the things he baits them with :rofl:

Here's a quick search.

Whoever wrote this got paid to write it presumably, so the real laugh is at their fake news employer. Haha.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
He has made people write entire articles debunking the things he baits them with :rofl:
Admittedly, contemplating the president of United States of America consciously spending his time “baiting” Americans is indeed quite humorous. Or quite disconcerting, depending on ones’s point of view of course.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Admittedly, contemplating the president of United States of America consciously spending his time “baiting” Americans is indeed quite humorous. Or quite disconcerting, depending on ones’s point of view of course.
He won an election on it. People were fed up with pc bullshit in Washington. We want a bully that will fight for America and not care what others think. If that hurts someone's feelings, get a good candidate ready for 2024.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
What? Nobody is blaming Trump for the storm approaching FL? Oh wait, sure they are, it's his fault there's global warming, right?
Well, he didn't start global warming, but he's sure as hell contributing to it. To quote our good friend @Jessie.slimer , he won an election on it.
A few resources in case you're interested:

What does Trump actually believe on climate change?

And, back to pandemic fun:

We should already be well past this with our economy booming back like most of Europe is on track to do. Sigh.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
People were fed up with pc bullshit
So I've often wondered exactly what "PC Bullshit" actually is and -- if I don't observe "political correctness" - does it mean I get to call my neighbor's autistic kid a "retard"..or call black Americans "niggers"...or American women I don't care for "cunts"...or Tammy Duckworth a "cripple?"

Oh happy days. smiley17.gif

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
.... and the tweet about delaying the election? Jokes on you. He knew after it having been reported and dreamed about by those on the Left ad nauseam that it would “trigger” you into a high speed wobble. it worked
Apparently President Nutso's "joke" was misinterpreted by many GOP elites; they obviously didn't get it. Perhaps they're stupid too??? Some say they are! Some say they aren't!

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said:
"Never in the history of the country, through wars, depressions and the Civil War, have we ever not had a federally-scheduled election on time. We'll find a way to do that again this November 3rd,"
Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham said:
"I don't think that's a particularly good idea."
GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois said:
"Reminder: Election dates are set by Congress. And I will oppose any attempts to delay the #2020Election."
Republican Sen. Thom Tillis said:
"The election is going to be held in November. Absentee ballots in North Carolina are strongly encouraged, as has the President encouraged them. The safe side to a mail-in vote, I hope we get it mostly... Because otherwise they're gonna undermine the integrity of the election"
GOP Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida said:
"I wish he hadn't said that, but it's not going to change: We are going to have an election in November and people should have confidence in it."
Senate Finance Committee chairman Chuck Grassley of Iowa said:
"All I can say is that, it doesn't matter what one individual in this country says. We still are a country based on the rule of law. And we must follow the law until either the Constitution is changed or until the law is changed."
Republican Sen. John Barrasso of Wyoming said:
No, we're not going to delay the election," adding, "We're going to have the election completed and voting completed by Election Day."
Well no matter...our American embarrassment is quite the Joker!

Hahaha!!!

joker.jpg

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
LOL @ global warming. Don't get me started.
I could perhaps take global warming seriously is the people preaching it practiced what they preached. You hear people like Gore, Obama, and the hollywoods telling the rest of us what to do while they heat and cool their mansions and fly around in private jets. They warn us that sea levels are rising while buying mansions on the beach. In so many ways the political left tells us what we have to do to avert a crisis while they do just the opposite for themselves.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, he didn't start global warming, but he's sure as hell contributing to it. To quote our good friend @Jessie.slimer , he won an election on it.
A few resources in case you're interested:

What does Trump actually believe on climate change?

And, back to pandemic fun:

We should already be well past this with our economy booming back like most of Europe is on track to do. Sigh.
Yeah Yeah, the tide is rising. But for some reason it hasn't changed in the harbor where I keep my boat. Harbor was built(finished) in 1968.

1596149067058.png

Does the crust of the earth move? What causes tidal waves? Could crust movement under the ocean affect tides along the coastline? Is there volcanic activity under the ocean. Is an island being formed south of the Big Island Hawaii slowly displacing water? Could volcanic activity above sea-level raise atmospheric temperatures? Do scientist obtain grants to study global warming that pay them enough to pay their bills and live a comfortable life?

Last edited: