Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And unfortunately if this vaccine has unintended consequences due to being rushed and forced on the masses like 95% of people get cancer, big pharma is exempt from being sued....

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I thought the 'conventional wisdom' was you wear a mask if you can't maintain at least 6 feet of separation from others. I see no reason to wear one outdoors with the wind blowing and you are not near people. If I go to the store, I put mine on at the car and take it off when I get back to my car. When we go to a restaurant, we put it on at the car and take it off at the table. Put it back on when we get up and take it off at the car. I don't wear one walking to the mailbox. Why would I? I am outside and no one is around.

Yes the virus is smaller than the mask weaving. But the virus is not zooming around on it's own, like it has wings. It is contained in respiratory fluid/droplets. They are basically bigger than the mask weave and the mask can trap some/most/all(?) of those droplets. Will a mask totally protect you? I doubt it. But it will lessen the probability of you getting enough virus to get sick. To me, that is key. One needs to get a lot of virus to become infected. Coming in contact with just one of those little buggers is not going to get you infected.

I read a story the other day that said stop wiping down things you bring home from the store. Remember when they said anything you bring into your home must be wiped down with disinfectant? Take off your shoes at the door and disinfect them? That article stated that transmission from touching things has been proven to be nonexistent. But they still say 'wash your hands'.
I thought washing your hands is due to a lot of people touch their face (nose, eyes, mouth)...Or shake hands, guessing it can pass on that way too. I don't know I do not have microscopic vision :) That is what they need to come up with, where your hands turn blue if in contact with the virus LOL, like if you pee in a pool Haha...which was just a joke but being a pool owner I wish it wasn't, sure would like to catch those RELIEVERS...
LMAO

1615335975383.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I thought the 'conventional wisdom' was you wear a mask if you can't maintain at least 6 feet of separation from others...
Hi @samplenhold

That's good only for outdoors once you start to dig more into the data... indoors outside of your household, you want to wear a mask - because most indoor locations are not vented.

See the Restaurant and Bus infection studies from China... this bugger is airborne and infectious.

US Government and msm here failed in a major way on this...

Bus:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
When I have time I do enjoy listening to Scott Adams, always forces me to think a bit more...

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Mar 9

Can someone who believes masks and distancing don't help for coronavirus explain why ordinary seasonal flu numbers basically dropped to zero this year? What's the theory to explain both beliefs?

1615498252220.png

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Easy people are afraid to go to the doctors, so there is nothing to count. Also they are staying home, not going to work, not going to church and not in groups. Mask are crap, unless they are real N95.

I do not wear a mask unless require to do so in the store. Wife and I are over 70, healthy, no COVID and no vaccine

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Fauci was/is involved in the research IN the Wuhan Lab. Why hasn't he been more "transparent"? Oh, I forgot, he's also getting bucks for the vaccine research he participated in. The guy is the lowest slime of the swamp. Playing both ends of the story and lining his pockets in the process.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

I believe and have said since last March that this came from a lab. There’s too many others who know wayyy more than I that are agreeing. Including the guy in the above article who gets paid to know. It’s not a conspiracy theory,there are far more facts pointing to this as the source than there are of it coming from bat soup.

I will throw out a conspiracy theory tidbit though for those who want to label me a nut case::p

Assume for a moment it was an accidental release from bio weapon research. Why did it have next to no affect, or at least relatively little affect, on 2/3 of the worlds population?