Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

I hope he is wrong but fear he is right.
Not trying to add more fear but in Zechariah 13:8 :

1639398497019.png

Hospitalizations, Mortality Cut In Half After Brazilian City Offered Ivermectin To Everyone Pre-Vaccine

Ivermectin treats underlying issues not covid. I think this leads to some of the controversy on whether or not it works. It’s great in 3rd world countries. Not so much in US where we have better water and sewer systems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SouthernYankee
Ivermectin treats underlying issues not covid. I think this leads to some of the controversy on whether or not it works. It’s great in 3rd world countries. Not so much in US where we have better water and sewer systems.
I started hearing this explanation a week or so ago. Sounds like just another talking point on one side of the debate.

Understand.
Look, I don’t think it’s a wonder drug, and I certainly have no Medical qualifications. But there are plenty of studies showing it might just help.

I do know enough to say that taking the “vaccines” are playing Russian roulette, that some very disingenuous and criminal people are involved in pushing them, and that while they may provide some protection, it’s limited and not what was sold to the public by those who knew better.

My personal plan is the FLCCC protocol including ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies.

Last edited:
I love how the UK goverment and news report - At least one patient has died with Omicron variant of COVID, PM says

That little word "with" is the clue and if it stated "from" then that would be different.
Right, they may have been run down by a truck but they tested positive for Omicron.

Let's get the facts straight, people in general are not against vaccines, especially traditional vaccines. However, when reality gets distorted through the media and a whole contradictory narrative is put into play, people in general will be skeptical, and they have every right to be :(

Let's get the facts straight, people in general are not against vaccines, especially traditional vaccines. However, when reality gets distorted through the media and a whole contradictory narrative is put into play, people in general will be skeptical, and they have every right to be :(

Here's one person in specific, who isn't against vaccines, especially traditional vaccines. I was vaccinated for polio, diphtheria, measles, tetanus, and everything else in the 1960s. But this mRNA stuff, including graphene oxide and supposedly dead parasites and other things nobody knows about? Nope. Not gonna even consider it. No freaking way.

I understand the difference between bacteria and viruses. I understand they have different treatments. Antibiotics won't resolve viral infections. You'd be surprised how many people are completely ignorant of this fact. I understand a good bit of the biochemistry involved in both bacteria and viruses. It's because of this deeper understanding and legitimate knowledge of the subject matter that I am so opposed to these EUA (emergency use authorization) vaccines. That they don't provide immunity is a MAJOR red flag. That they contain suspect ingredients is another MAJOR red flag. And finally, the fact that there is a 99.6% (some say 99.7%) survival rate for Covid, makes me ask, "why all the overbearing concern and fear-mongering? why push an experimental vaccine?" The slimy and ignorant and overwhelmingly PUSHY people trying to force everyone into accepting an ineffective and often dangerous injection also makes me wonder. WHY are they pushing so damned hard?

Now, after all those questions, there are many, many undeniable reports of:
  • pericarditis (inflammation of the lining around the heart)
  • myocarditis (inflammation of the heart itself)
  • microscopic blood clots and petechial hemorrhaging.
  • people dying in their sleep
  • twenty-something and thirty-something athletes dying on the sports field
  • the abnormal increase in stillborn births
The benefit-to-risk ratio for these injections is horrible.
Tell me again why I should trust ANYONE trying to push this jab on me?

Someone told me that ever since Biden came into office, the country is thinking rationally now; that statement alone left me perplexed, because things are not going the way they should be. You don't change intelligence based on who you voted for. This pandemic has been politicized to the point that it has created a greater divide than ever conceived before. The only way to put an end to this pandemic is to unite and agree on a common ground, use common sense, and live normally, and move on. The Delta variant still dominates the spread compared to Omicron. However, the media projects that Omicron spilling out a tidal wave, ripple effect around the world. Now that we know (thanks to the MSM) that vaccines are not working effectively as they were initially thought to be, its all up in the air at this point. Look after yourselves first, especially your health. Exceed your daily fruits and vegetables, exercise, live life strong, stay active. Don't be influenced by all the negativity. Even ancient medicine agrees that vaccines aren't the solution for everything -- compliance is. Take the vaccines as you wish, but don't force it, no one is obligated; if there was substantial evidence that things worked as they were intended to be, perhaps everyone would get along. Its not an issue of you're right, I'm wrong, etc. Its an issue of leadership and social and moral norms.