Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
The reports I am seeing that this likely where the coronavirus started. In a Wuhan Seafood Wet Market. It was closed on January 1 by the Chinese government.
I don't think that science has been settled. The fact that China's only bio safety level 4 lab (that was actively working with CV) is only a few hundred feet from the wet market probably raises some suspicion. That, and apparently patient zero never went to the wet market.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Politifact's 2009 Lie of The Year: "Death panels"...

Italy's 2020 Reality...

Two weeks ago, Italy had 322 confirmed cases of the coronavirus. At that point, doctors in the country’s hospitals could lavish significant attention on each stricken patient.

One week ago, Italy had 2,502 cases of the virus, which causes the disease known as COVID-19. At that point, doctors in the country’s hospitals could still perform the most lifesaving functions by artificially ventilating patients who experienced acute breathing difficulties.

Today, Italy has 10,149 cases of the coronavirus. There are now simply too many patients for each one of them to receive adequate care. Doctors and nurses are unable to tend to everybody. They lack machines to ventilate all those gasping for air.

Now the Italian College of Anesthesia, Analgesia, Resuscitation and Intensive Care (SIAARTI) has published guidelines for the criteria that doctors and nurses should follow in these extraordinary circumstances. The document begins by likening the moral choices facing Italian doctors to the forms of wartime triage that are required in the field of “catastrophe medicine.” Instead of providing intensive care to all patients who need it, its authors suggest, it may become necessary to follow “the most widely shared criteria regarding distributive justice and the appropriate allocation of limited health resources.”

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Everyone take a moment, sit back and relax
Listen to this track, and close your eyes

If I'm ever in isolation, I'll make sure to set this track to REPEAT

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Politifact's 2009 Lie of The Year: : "Death panels"...

Italy's 2020 Reality...
Yup. But, as some here say, It's just the flu, bro.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yup. But, as some here say, It's just the flu, bro.
Such as...
“I think every aspect of our society should be prepared. I don’t think it’s going to come to that, especially with the fact that we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up. We have it so well under control. I mean, we really have done a very good job.”

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm glad that the genome has already been sequenced which paved the way for testing kits to become available. If what I'm looking at is up-to-date, the ORF10 protein's role is still unclear. :facepalm:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Myth #4 in this link might be applicable here...
Frankly, until all the facts are straight everything is subjective.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Is it hard for them to say we don't know? Looks like nobody knows, may be this came from an extraterrestrial object pun intended

Here's a Opinion Report, not to be confused with the facts

Kids will love this,

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're referring to the Fox News Anchor? CBS News studio had to be sterilized earlier today
Better yet is lack of transparency from both ends which results in pointing fingers LOL

Yikes...that guy is an expert at this shit...

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Shaq said it right, be careful where you get your news source from, LOL

Charles Barkley doesn't sound so good :(

Last edited:

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're referring to the Fox News Anchor? CBS News studio had to be sterilized earlier today
Your fuQing kidding me, right? Your using the "It's ok for us to do it 'cause they did it" argument. Seriousl;y? Do I need to simply this for you...

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Some people still wonder how Fox News is still able to survive 'till this day, :lol:
Perhaps its more towards the anchor and less against the broadcasting company, but sounds like he's representing a conglomerate as a whole by stating his argument.

Your fuQing kidding me, right? Your using the "It's ok for us to do it 'cause he did it? argument. Seriousl;y? Do I need to simply this for you...

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The media doesn't know where the facts are, perhaps having an expert shed some light would have supported his argument if there was a valid argument to begin with. Question is, where does someone find the right info. Patients ask their doctors questions pertaining to this virus and doctors only have limited information because this is still a developing and growing problem
It's not funny

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Some people still wonder how Fox News is still able to survive 'till this day,
I'm not criticizing Fox News @Arjun...I'm criticizing anyone who participates in bending reality to suit their agenda.

Proverbs 6:16-19 said:
There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
a false witness who pours out lies,
and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Can I get a halleQujah!