Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
^^^ Yep, money doesn't speak, trying to get corporations on-board was straight-up foolish. Common else is all that was needed in the interest of the American people :p
Foolish? How so? You dont want their help? Government can do it all, from cradle to grave.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm talking in respect to time. Warnings were issued ahead of time. We should have had the testing kits ahead of time to contain the spread. Had we intervened earlier, I'm sure we wouldn't have an explosive number of cases and spike in the reported number of cases due to the latency of testing kits becoming available.

At this point, at least the POTUS is giving hope to the American public. He's also accelerating the lead time for a cure. Hopefully, there is positive news in the pipeline soon.

Nothing to jump to conclusions, at least POTUS is clamping down on the media's reporting ability to deliver news in a fair and responsive manner.
Foolish? How so? You dont want their help? Government can do it all, from cradle to grave.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm talking in respect to time. Warnings were issued ahead of time. We should have had the testing kits ahead of time to contain the spread. Had we intervened earlier, I'm sure we wouldn't have an explosive number of cases and spike in the reported number of cases due to the latency of testing kits becoming available.

At this point, at least the POTUS is giving hope to the American public. He's also accelerating the lead time for a cure. Hopefully, there is positive news in the pipeline soon.

Nothing to jump to conclusions, at least POTUS is clamping down on the media's reporting ability to deliver news in a fair and responsive manner.
There was so much unnecessary regulation and bureaucracy related to test kits and the labs that can test. Its insane. The bureaucrats at the FDA and CDC created this mess over many years and many administrations.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
How will the 2nd most populous nation in the world flatten the curve on COVID-19 cases?

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

What Warnings? Do you mean this one dated Jan 14th?

TRI-667.jpg

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Well I never quoted WHO being a reliable source of those warnings. However, the warnings were propagated through global media during that month :D
So we were supposed to use the WHO Covid19 tests, but on the other hand, WHO isn't reliable???? Make up your mind

ps -still waiting for a link from you 'Global Media' source with the alleged warning...

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Assessment of Reliability is subject to scrutiny. Countries should have immediately prevented flights from China entering their countries. Bill Gates has warned everybody in more than one instance

Plenty of links (including one from the WHO), the list goes on, all indirect evidence. Of course preparation was somewhat underway but wasn't fast enough, because everyone had their own perception on the matter.

So we were supposed to use the WHO Covid19 tests, but on the other hand, WHO isn't reliable???? Make up your mind

ps -still waiting for a link from you 'Global Media' source with the alleged warning...

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I LOL at the drivel you are posting involving the fake new MSNBC garbage and Andra Mitchels who has absolutely no credibility. Who the fuq is sitting there quivering in their closet waiting to be reassured by the POTUS? I feel so sad for the sheeple who are shaking in their boots rather than doing anything to control their own fate. Fake new for the weak minded sheeple.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm posting this for everyone to laugh out, not to be taken seriously LOL :lmao:
You really think I follow this type of news? No way :rofl: :puke:
If anyone takes this sh!t seriously, should really reconsider where they source their information from :facepalm:

I LOL at the drivel you are posting involving the fake new MSNBC garbage and Andra Mitchels who has absolutely no credibility. Who the fuq is sitting there quivering in their closet waiting to be reassured by the POTUS? I feel so sad for the sheeple who are shaking in their boots rather than doing anything to control their own fate. Fake new for the weak minded sheeple.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm posting this for everyone to laugh out, not to be taken seriously LOL
You really think I follow this type of news? No way
If anyone takes this sh!t seriously, should really reconsider where they source their information from
But a lot of people are eating this shit up...CNN, MSNBC, NBC and the ilk. Trump stops China flights to the US and people watch the fake new and really believe it's because he xenophobic but at the same time they are reporting that Trump isn't doing anything about Corona....then Trump say that it's a hoax that he doing nothing then the fake new reports that Trump say that "Corona is a hoax". So fuq-ed up that the sheeple are eating this chit up.