Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This just in, Biden is Forbidden territory. ;)

hmmmm... perhaps this is how the Democrats drop Biden out of the race and replace him with someone else...
( man, that would be too easy.. I suspect there is a big push in the Democratic party to push this sex attack to the forefront of the news to replace him.. we'll have to watch and see.. )

Tara Reade: Biden sex attack accuser urges him to quit race

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm not sure I buy all of the information presented in that video, but the fact that the scum pond that is Social Media (Twatter, Bookface, etc) and the scumbags that run it want to stifle the opinion/viewpoint, should thoroughly piss off anyone who values the 1st Ammendment.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Very Interesting Video & the original has now been deleted from all social media.

I would want to take some time to look closer at her particular claims and fact check what I could.

I've done a lot of that when I watched Peak Prosperity and Dr John Campbell when this all started, and over the course of the Pandemic they've proven to be more accurate than the mass media by a long shot. Medcram has also be outstanding during this time.

I'm attempting to also keep an eye on other media outlets to determine their Bias. So fare New York Times and Washington Post seems heavy on the pro-democratic side of the game.

While I understand people wanting to limit "fake news" ( youtube, facebook, .. ) - what is really fake? We've always had false and misleading stories. Who decides what is right and wrong? This is why the founders of this country said better to have all voice / points / factions discussed in public and let the best emerge.

Best for people to learn to judge better the material and logic presented.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Dr. Birx makes it sound so easy to say. She's on CNN right now. "I know it can be difficult to contemplate when you forget to wash your hands." I have no further comment. :facepalm:
This is all commonsense. She makes it sound like the American public is perplexed in every shape and form.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi @Oceanslider we disagree on lots of issues but you gotta admit, pres not wearing a mask while touring a mask factory during a pandemic is pretty lame! Please just give me this one.

Agree Guardian is garbage but their write-up was funny

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Sorry I can't I don't see it as lame. It's what he chooses to do. He probably drank a shot of bleach before meeting up with the others right :winktongue:.
I'm sure that with the 5 minute tests they have now he is getting tested regularly and the others there as well before he got together with them.
I've been out of touch the last couple of weeks except to listening to some podcasts occasionally while working. I am lucky my work has not tapered off and seems busier than ever. So I missed the factory thing except for here
But the others in the photo show them not wearing masks either. But I just read real quick right now he said except for the photo op that they all wore masks away from the cameras and around others not in that one small group.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't get how they say 100,000 people have the coronavirus even if they are asymptomatic from 50ml of test water
Yes, I was wondering about that also... I guess they're looking at some ratio of known X per population and comparing it to sars-cov-2 traces they are finding. Still I would think the amount a person sheds varies during their infectiousness.

( this reporter btw rarely gets into much technical... )

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Something that has been a rich source of Vitamin D since the first human set foot on Earth shouldn't be debated. I find it amusing that the idea of getting Vitamin D is only now being propagated through the media. :lol:

Here's a way to conduct large-scale tests on communities infected by COVID-19. Its obviously not precise because it doesn't account for every individual. However, the use of qPCR is appropriate to get an estimate. As previously mentioned, many people may have already contracted the virus but are asymptomatic. Over the last several weeks, I've had episodes where I felt like the bottom of my lungs was restrictive in terms of breathing; a slight ache you can say. Could it be weather-related? Sure. It could even be anxiety-related. However, these viral particles are so minuscule that even when we venture outside there is always a chance to contract something, whether you're at the grocery store, in your car, at the hardware store, or even just taking a stroll in the park. The immune system is there for a fundamental reason. Its programmed to seek and destroy when it sees an incoming threat. its the most optimal firewall and automated system out there. :p

Sunshine State should have fewer deaths, right?

Last edited:

megazone23

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes it killed a elderly family all with underlying conditions but thank you for pointing out what I've been saying all along. The media pushes the fear and some buy into it and some don't. Each a choice we are allowed to make. So fear away.
Where did I mention anything about elderly?
Just one out of more cases I've read

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Where did I mention anything about elderly?
Just one out of more cases I've read
You didn't, I was stating facts of the known family killed was all older parents and kids above 50 with underlying conditions.