Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Remember to seal the sides as well. I notice a lot of the blue masks failing in this category :(

Info on how well some masks may work. Not sure if you guys can access this?

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I guess science really doesn't give a shit what you think:

An Arkansas senator who shared an article that described the coronavirus pandemic as a “hoax” has contracted Covid-19.
Republican senator Jason Rapert, who unsuccessfully introduced a bill to ban gay marriage in the US in 2017, was hospitalised with coronavirus and pneumonia on 24 July.
Earlier in the year, as many states were beginning to take social distancing measures to attempt to control the spread of the virus, Mr Rapert shared an article on Facebook that called the pandemic the “biggest political hoax in history”.
He has been critical of policies taken to stop the spread of Covid-19 in various social media posts over the last few months and was filmed last week not wearing a face mask at a church service, according to Raw Story.

Although the senator has been pictured wearing a mask previously, he has also been critical of Arkansas governor Asa Hutchinson’s executive order that made wearing a face covering mandatory in the state when people are outside and when social distancing is not possible.
Mr Rapert described the mandate as “an overreach of executive power without consultation with the members of the Arkansas legislature,” in a social media post last week.
The senator added: “I understand the governor has expanded authority during a declared state of emergency, but with most people already complying where necessary and the death rates, hospitalisation rates and positivity test rates all hovering just below 1% in our state — I believe this mandate was ill timed and not necessary.”
Speaking about the mandate, Mr Hutchinson said: “We believe this is important from a public health standpoint,” and added: “It is something that is necessary in Arkansas with the cases we’ve had.”

Following his hospitalisation, Mr Rapert released a statement, where he wrote that “this is a difficult time for my family, but we know that God is with us always. We’re sincerely grateful for the many prayers of love and support that have been expressed on our behalf.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe something to not LOL about :lmao:

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excellent discussion regarding the Pandemic COVID-19 and Schools Reopening

Duc C. Vuong
Jul 26, 2020

US children unhealthy, lots of obesity issues. Diabetes issues. Poor lung performance... our children in general sicker than other nations.

ref:
COVID-19: Transmission from Older Kids / Pooled sample test authorized / persistent viral RNA in blood donor. NEJM Journal Watch.
By Amy Orcaiara Herman
Did study when schools shutdown.. people isolated.

10-19 year olds most likely to transmit it at home... if school starts who will be the mostly likely to catch COVID-19? The teachers, workers, home folks....

Worry about 10-19 year olds...

Evictions will start... combining households... greater density... more disease spread...

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
YouTube will silence this...

Edit: The little leftist Nazi's are hard at work doing their fascist silencing.
I used to like YouTube as a medium for people to express. But what use is it when they silence anything that does not meet their narrative?

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Others are trying to post this. Won't last long...
Newsweek surprisingly published this. I wonder if we will see a resignation or apology for daring to go against the anti-trumpers. Dr's have been screaming this from rooftops. The prime time "experts" notwithstanding.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Others are trying to post this. Won't last long...
I don't know if yours is the same video to which I posted link earlier from Breitbart.

It included Dr. Ladapo as well but was hours long.

It will resurface.

There is a reason for the panic that is not related to the "for the good of the readers" 1984 bullshit. Can you imagine any such a coordinated effort if it was only to protect their readers from reading what quacks might write about anything?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
An Arkansas senator who shared an article that described the coronavirus pandemic as a “hoax” has contracted Covid-19.
This is a great example of how pasting from left-leaning "news" sources just strengthens the lies. Why post the lying interpretation instead of posting the original article, which is here: Coronavirus hype biggest political hoax in history

Original article: Coronavirus hype biggest political hoax in history
Lying interpretation from above
: described the coronavirus pandemic as a “hoax”

Original article: The response to the coronavirus is hyped.
Lying interpretation: called the pandemic the “biggest political hoax in history

Seriously, if it's not worth taking a little time to verify if something is a lie or not, why is it worthy of being posted? I'm assuming that most on this forum know the difference between the virus and the hype about it, which the MSM apparently doesn't. This story is the hoax, right up there with injecting Lysol and drinking Clorox.

Reaction score
Question:

Does anyone have reliable data on the infection rates for non-healthcare essential workers? Grocery store workers, etc.... Are they getting infected at higher rates, as a group, than the general population??

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Question:

Does anyone have reliable data on the infection rates for non-healthcare essential workers? Grocery store workers, etc.... Are they getting infected at higher rates, as a group, than the general population??
Hi @sdkid

Yes.. thus why Amazon workers threatened to strike.. food workers in meat processing plants...

Employers needed to respond.

Check with the various Unions, they may have data

Reaction score
Hi @sdkid

Yes.. thus why Amazon workers threatened to strike.. food workers in meat processing plants...

Employers needed to respond.

Check with the various Unions, they may have data
I wouldn't trust union data. I was hoping for something from research or specific CDC tracking..... hmmmmm.

Here in South Dakota, the pork plant in Sioux Falls had a huge outbreak-- they were working shoulder to shoulder and without masks... no wonder. I am curious about Walmart workers-- as a corporation they seem to be doing a lot in terms of masks & social-distancing. Someone said if walmart workers AREN'T getting sick, then it's clearly safe to send kids to school. Well--- I don't know that Walmart workers are Not getting sick (in numbers above the general public), so there is no way to evaluate a statement like that.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Speaking of new daily cases. It is entirely dependent on the number of people seeking testing. There could potentially be a large number of people afraid to go testing leaving them out of the equation. Cannot entirely depend upon statistics so-to-speak.