Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I agree with you. I am battling insulin resistance with a low carb diet and exercise. I battled depression for years, I started reading about what a crock of shit the fat and cholesterol info was so I quit the Lipitor my doctor insisted I take and magically my depression disappeared. I know statins have a lot of side effects that doctors will deny and depression is not one of the more common side effects but is was for me. So, I too am skeptical about the medical industry in general (there are some really good doctors out there) and highly skeptical of big pharma. I would think a huge number of people are skeptical of big pharma after this covid mess. Big pharma may be saving a lot of lives with their medicine but there some slimy bastards in that industry.
Go keto. Less than 20 grams per day for a couple of weeks. If you want more info on my recent keto and diabetes, IM me.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@TVille
@gwminor48

Do not want to take the thread off topic, but....
I am 72 yo, been on Keto for over 3 years, I am 6ft @172lb, my cholesterol is over 300, my A1C is 5.3.

I have drop more than 40 Lb, lowered by A1C from 6.9. I am an exercise nut., i do 2+ hours of high cardo 4 days a week (+135 BPM).
I have a cardiologist, who is also an exercise nut and supports Keto and intermittent fasting. It is possible to find a doctor that is on board with Keto, it takes a while looking. If you doctor is over weight, find another doctor.... It is possible to reverse diabetes.

Both my parents dies from diabetes

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@TVille
@gwminor48

I am 72 yo, been on Keto for over 3 years, I am 6ft @172lb, my cholesterol is over 300, my A1C is 5.3.

I have drop more than 40 Lb, lowered by A1C from 6.9. I am an exercise nut., i do 2+ hours of high cardo 4 days a week (+135 BPM).
I have a cardiologist, who is also an exercise nut and supports Keto and intermittent fasting. It is possible to find a doctor that is on board with Keto, it takes a while looking. If you doctor is over weight, find another doctor.... It is possible to reverse diabetes.

Great job, and thanks for sharing @SouthernYankee

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

United’s actions have left Plaintiffs with the impossible choice of either taking the COVID-19 vaccine, at the expense of their religious beliefs and their health, or losing their livelihoods. In doing so, United has violated Title VII and the ADA by failing to engage in the interactive process and provide reasonable accommodations, and also by retaliating against employees who engaged in protected activity, the suit states.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Small dose of the virus is found only in the J&J vaccine, not the Pfizer and Moderna ones :)
Gotcha,

1634169746912.png

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not anti-vax.

Interesting read;

Horowitz: The data is in, and we are now worse off than before the experimental shots.

In October 2018, the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health published a report that, if one didn't know better, might make readers think the authors were involved in the gain-of-function research that likely created this virus. The report, titled "Technologies to Address Global Catastrophic Biological Risks," offers novel social control and mRNA vaccination ideas to deal with emerging pandemics "whether naturally emerging or reemerging, deliberately created and released, or laboratory engineered and escaped—that could lead to sudden, extraordinary, widespread disaster beyond the collective capability of national and international organizations and the private sector to control."

One of the many bone-chilling sections in this publication (pp. 45-47) provides a blueprint for "self-spreading vaccines," described as vaccines "genetically engineered to move through populations in the same way as communicable diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection."

Continues here

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not anti-vax.

Interesting read;

Horowitz: The data is in, and we are now worse off than before the experimental shots.

In October 2018, the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health published a report that, if one didn't know better, might make readers think the authors were involved in the gain-of-function research that likely created this virus. The report, titled "Technologies to Address Global Catastrophic Biological Risks," offers novel social control and mRNA vaccination ideas to deal with emerging pandemics "whether naturally emerging or reemerging, deliberately created and released, or laboratory engineered and escaped—that could lead to sudden, extraordinary, widespread disaster beyond the collective capability of national and international organizations and the private sector to control."

One of the many bone-chilling sections in this publication (pp. 45-47) provides a blueprint for "self-spreading vaccines," described as vaccines "genetically engineered to move through populations in the same way as communicable diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection."

Continues here
I was listening on the radio and a guy asked if he got a blood transfusion would the "covid vaccine" transfer to his system. I never thought about that...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@TVille
@gwminor48

I am a firm believer that Type 2 Diabetes can be controlled with Diet and Exercise for most people. I have witnessed it in 3 of our family members, one of which their Doctor took him completely off of Metformin. All three are no longer in the A1C range of Diabetes and as long as they stick to their diet, or sugar controlling, their blood sugar levels are find. Even though they did not directly get on a Keto Diet, they pretty much indirectly followed it. I have been on Keto Diets and have had great success, my only unsuccess was me not sticking to the Diet long term, not any fault of the Diet. The Keto Strips are great to have, really helps to know where you are at...
I know I am calling it a Diet but it really is just a Correct Lifestyle of Right Eating and Exercise.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I was listening on the radio and a guy asked if he got a blood transfusion would the "covid vaccine" transfer to his system. I never thought about that...
hmmm ..

checking info on Antibodies ..
Antibodies are produced by specialized white blood cells called B lymphocytes (or B cells)

So if you get white blood cells from someone who had covid-19, exposed to sars-cov2, or vaccinated .. yes, you will get the related anti-bodies.

iirc to give blood they probably ask if you have recently been vaccinated, so that should have been cleared by the time the blood is donated.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
hmmm ..

checking info on Antibodies ..
Antibodies are produced by specialized white blood cells called B lymphocytes (or B cells)

So if you get white blood cells from someone who had covid-19, exposed to sars-cov2, or vaccinated .. yes, you will get the related anti-bodies.

iirc to give blood they probably ask if you have recently been vaccinated, so that should have been cleared by the time the blood is donated.
I think the question/focus was more if their blood would be compromised with the hack of the mRNA Code/Shot if they got a blood transfusion and the person who donated it had the Covid Shot...

Thanks