Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And this story basically debunks the video above.

I don’t have any other data to corroborate either story but apparently there’s no dispute that DOD was “involved”. To what extent I have no idea.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I would like to show this on a box of masks to doctors but it wouldn't change their programed thinking. I saw a doctor months ago and he was so worked up trying to convince me how great masks and clot shots were that he forgot what I was there for.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to show this on a box of masks to doctors but it wouldn't change their programed thinking. I saw a doctor months ago and he was so worked up trying to convince me how great masks and clot shots were that he forgot what I was there for.

Wasn't Tom Hanks one of those that would leave the country if Trump won back in '16?
My offer still stands to drive him and Samuel L. Jackson to the airport if they show me their non-refundable, one-way air fare to ANYWHERE BUT HERE ! :headbang:

EDIT: FWIW, I couldn't care less what Tom Hanks, Antonio Sobato or any other Hollywoke elistist thinks about anything.....I'd more likely listen to one of my dogs.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood what Tom was talking about. I believe he was just talking about heading out to Pedo Island again...
Oh, I'll admit I didn't even waste my time listening to him, so I'll take your word for it. Like @bigredfish, I'd just as soon spend that precious time taking a dump...more productive as well. :lol:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More data about the scam, the bogus PCR test, and the efficacy of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine

Africa Is Starkly Unvaccinated, And Starkly Unvanquished By COVID

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score