PTZ1A225U-IRA-N 2MP 25x Starlight

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Thank you for posting the pictures. Does the RJ-45 connector stick out the bottom of the bracket?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Good. I did not know how long the wires were. So this will hook up like my Huisun V10 PTZ that it will replace.

GuitarKin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are the bright lights in the last picture, the IR LED's? Hopefully that's just how they show up in a picture, and aren't actually that bright to the eye.
Smartphone camera sensor is sensitive to IR light so thats why they shine like that. You can still easily see these light with your own eye if you watch directly to the camera.

GuitarKin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I try instal that camera this weekend to final position. Video guality is same than SD59230 or SD59225. Menus are exactly same too.

reverend

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Any more news on this one please in terms of feedback?

Silly question but I noticed Dahua seem to have a different section for network positioning cameras - what is the difference between a standard PTZ and a network positioning PTZ camera?

It's slower but is that literally it? Is it an additional protocol maybe or just the fact they can look up as well as down?

The IR range is shorter than some of the other PTZ cameras which do >300m but it doesn't seem as though that would be related to the network positioning side.

Thanks in advance!

GuitarKin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Any more news on this one please in terms of feedback?

Silly question but I noticed Dahua seem to have a different section for network positioning cameras - what is the difference between a standard PTZ and a network positioning PTZ camera?

It's slower but is that literally it? Is it an additional protocol maybe or just the fact they can look up as well as down?

The IR range is shorter than some of the other PTZ cameras which do >300m but it doesn't seem as though that would be related to the network positioning side.

Thanks in advance!
It's not noticeable slower than SD59230-HNI, fast enought :). That PFA-focus is joke. It is same as my SD59230-HNI. Also camera has chromatic aberration on high zoom levels. I think that I don't keep this one. Optic on SD59230 is better.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
It's not noticeable slower than SD59230-HNI, fast enought :). That PFA-focus is joke. It is same as my SD59230-HNI. Also camera has chromatic aberration on high zoom levels. I think that I don't keep this one. Optic on SD59230 is better.
Interesting. I do have the one on order and potentially locations for 2 more if this one works out. I am not really interested in the 25X power of this camera but maybe around 15X or so because of the area I live in.

GuitarKin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here is little short demo what you guys can except. There is little chromatic aberration in these clips. Nighttime videos are in color mode. I don't have time to edit better demo. This is made very fast for you :).

Reaction score
Here is little short demo what you guys can except. There is little chromatic aberration in these clips. Nighttime videos are in color mode. I don't have time to edit better demo. This is made very fast for you :).

Nice demo. Thanks for putting that together, especially the sky shots.

One quick question, please. How noisy is the pan and tilt function? I'm hoping it's quieter than the SD49225. Thanks.

GuitarKin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nice demo. Thanks for putting that together, especially the sky shots.

One quick question, please. How noisy is the pan and tilt function? I'm hoping it's quieter than the SD49225. Thanks.
It is more quiet than my SD59230. I say it is silent comparing that one :).

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like mine will be showing up in early April. I will away the last week of March and told Andy to avoid shipping it so it will not arrive in that time period.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
this model dahua schedule ready date is 25th, maybe earlier, will ship all out at rocket speed when i get them, lol.