Review-I'll be the guinea pig for the new SD59225U-HNI PTZ.

Solar Deity

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hate to be a stickler for detail but the PFA110 is the mount adaptor, your thinking of the PFB300S ;).

Thank you. Hate misinformation. My bad. Edited.

SD

Sorry for the confusion @Hound Dog 911, I was looking at the adapter part #. I edited to the correct part #.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I think andy is going to start including the nicer looking arm mount in newer purchases but don't quote me on that. I'm looking at possible pole mount on the roof, but I will wait till I get the arm bracket and the waterproof junction box to decide if I think I can rig it up somewhere else.

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I emailed him inquiring about the better arm mount. Supposed to ship today. Any reasonable cost pir sensors that function with this camera?

cryptelli

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Solar Deity

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
One would be under the over hang. One probably not. I've read through the thread since ordering. I did see the Optex post. Thanks for the additional links.

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That's the problem I've got is can't find any outdoor rated ones that aren't for floodlights
Its doing my nut it searching

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That's it though .the only place I can put one would be open to the weather.
Which surely won't be good.

If I had an ever or somewhere I could tuck it away from the main bulk of the weather I'd take the chance.

There's got to be some somewhere without getting ridiculous prices

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
That's it though .the only place I can put one would be open to the weather.
Which surely won't be good.

If I had an ever or somewhere I could tuck it away from the main bulk of the weather I'd take the chance.

There's got to be some somewhere without getting ridiculous prices
Rig up something to put it inside of lol

cryptelli

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Decided to order one from the below vendor.

Wired Dual PIR&Microwave Complex Outdoor Anti mask PIR Motion Detector,Pet Friendly, for Home Burglar Alarm System on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Was $5.29 cheaper, had a believable stock number, fair amount of orders and on general feedback from buyers the shipping was quite quick so what's too lose?
Since this was my first order on Aliexpress I was wondering if my payment would get rejected like some have reported, but was pleasantly surprised as I just received the order shipped notification. I'll be sure to provide an update once I have it in hand and played around with it.

On the subject of powering it, what are your plans on the install you are doing @Solar Deity, PoE with 12 splitter or transformer? I was thinking of using a 1 to 4 PoE extender which will allow a single run of cable to power multiple sensors, any ideas?

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Since this was my first order on Aliexpress I was wondering if my payment would get rejected like some have reported, but was pleasantly surprised as I just received the order shipped notification. I'll be sure to provide an update once I have it in hand and played around with it.

On the subject of powering it, what are your plans on the install you are doing @Solar Deity, PoE with 12 splitter or transformer? I was thinking of using a 1 to 4 PoE extender which will allow a single run of cable to power multiple sensors, any ideas?
I've not spent more than $500 at a time through paypal but never had an issue, alliexpress either.

Reaction score
Great forums here and this is a really good thread, thanks for all the information. The camera in the OP has piqued my interest, but trying to understand the difference between these two?
No difference between the 2. Just different sellers from what I can tell. Recommend buying from Andy, as he always ships the fastest and least troublesome way. I'm always wary of sellers that show high quantities (997 Pieces?), as they tend to not really have it in stock. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is not true. Empire (Andy) is by far the most reliable source.
It's worth it to pay the extra few dollars. Andy stands behind the products, with warranty coverage.