IP Cam Talk

Welcome to the new IPCT! If you are having an issue logging in, please clear your cookies / cache.

Sweet! LTS is releasing an ONVIF compatible doorbell with SD card slot and 940nm IR

hanggaw

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry. I corrected my mistake already.
Thanks for the heads up.

Re: the 180726 firmware, yes, it's a Nelly's firmware. I think there's a Box link in here somewhere.

TimTech

n3wb
Reaction score
I just checked mine (171225) and it plays one ding-dong with a button press and no “subscriber not available” message (similar to your 180726)

I wonder what the differences are between 171225 & 180726...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You are unable to update firmware through laview app for example?

cdoublejj

n3wb
Reaction score
so i have a high amperage 16vac transformer, i have no issues with the doorbell turning off that i'm aware of. HOWEVER, i have noticed the doorbell rings anytime one uses the microwave.

EDIT: what's the power booster option in the webgui of the camera do?

Last edited:

TimTech

n3wb
Reaction score
so i have a high amperage 16vac transformer, i have no issues with the doorbell turning off that i'm aware of. HOWEVER, i have noticed the doorbell rings anytime one uses the microwave.

EDIT: what's the power booster option in the webgui of the camera do?
The code in Michigan is the installed microwave must be on a dedicated circuit. If your DB transformer and microwave are on the same circuit, the voltage drop caused by the high current drain microwave could be upsetting your DB.

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have step by step how to update the laview firmware?

cdoublejj

n3wb
Reaction score
The code in Michigan is the installed microwave must be on a dedicated circuit. If your DB transformer and microwave are on the same circuit, the voltage drop caused by the high current drain microwave could be upsetting your DB.

Separate circuit plus the DB Transformer is on a dedicated circuit w/ UPS with line conditioning and dual 100ah group 27 batteries. Not a super terrible code to have the Microwave on it's own circuit.

as far as i know the firmware can be done via sd card on any of the brands. at least with the Hik firmware update that is.

TimTech

n3wb
Reaction score
Separate circuit plus the DB Transformer is on a dedicated circuit w/ UPS with line conditioning and dual 100ah group 27 batteries.
Whoa, sounds like it’s not a power related issue. However, when the power goes out in my neighborhood, my doorbell rings once. Can you monitor the DB voltage while turning on the microwave? Maybe your microwave is talking smack to the DB over the 2.4MHz WiFi.
Definitely a strange issue considering your setup.

cdoublejj

n3wb
Reaction score
oh it definitely is, untill i got 5ghz AC it would wifi to computers in the living room. i'm wondering the doorbell is acting like a phone on a plane mid flight when it starts looking for networks and drains the battery