The official "WTF" thread

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not surprising since over the years I've known more than a few two-legged mammals that talk through their anus frequently........:headbang::lmao:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is crazy:

I've heard of lesser crimes (yes, "crimes") committed by police of even higher punitive awards...he deserves 2 mil, IMO. But the biggest travesty here is that none of the cops involved were disciplined and the city found no wrong doing. But then again, why would they? It's Kommiefornia for God's sake....land of governmental fascism and idiocy.

I hope the dog is OK. I gotta say this......if they put down my dog while I was in custody I WOULD be confessing to somebody's murder. :mad:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've heard of lesser crimes (yes, "crimes") committed by police of even higher punitive awards...he deserves 2 mil, IMO. But the biggest travesty here is that none of the cops involved were disciplined and the city found no wrong doing. But then again, why would they? It's Kommiefornia for God's sake....land of governmental fascism and idiocy.

I hope the dog is OK. I gotta say this......if they put down my dog while I was in custody I WOULD be confessing to somebody's murder. :mad:
I am with you, they told him the dog witnessed the Non-Murder and that is why they have to put the dog down? Also, let him hug his dog before they took his dog away so he would confess to a Murder that did not happen in order to save his dog. Wow...