Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
There will be no withstanding and there will be no victories. In all wars previous, now or in future there will only be losers. It's a case of who is going to loose the most.

See link below from 1 off my previous posts. If it's not taught in your locality it should be

So as you put it perhaps your joke will sound completely different after a while.

Thanks, I saw this video.

In my opinion, this cartoon should be shown to the presidents of Western countries.
I find it funny to see the Ukrainian ambassador calling the German chancellor a “offended liverwurst” and it has no diplomatic implications.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks, I saw this video.

In my opinion, this cartoon should be shown to the presidents of Western countries.
I find it funny to see the Ukrainian ambassador calling the German chancellor a “offended liverwurst” and it has no diplomatic implications.
That posting was not a video it was a 5 minute read. Posted below is a video in a language you will will understand :D

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^^^^^
There are a few things in this article I can relate to:
#1: "Nobody knows anything about Ukraine."
#2: "Everyone has ferocious opinions about it."

I'm definitely a part of #1, and bewildered that so many are part of #2, since being part of #2 is a statement you're not part of #1.
A later statement shows where I jump off of the narrative.
#3: "...the first act of violence in this war was actually the Western-backed mob putsch which overthrew Ukraine’s lawful government in 2014."

What Russia did is an invasion. What happened in 2014 isn't? Overthrowing a government by crossing the border with guns blazing is an invasion, but overthrowing a government from within, partially by thugs supported by other countries, isn't? This isn't the only place I'm out of step with the narrative, believing that what's happening at the US southern border is an invasion. The narrative says I know nothing about that one too.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It turns out that in the Western media there is an alternative point of view:

PETER HITCHENS: Can anyone explain why this wasn't called surrender?
There's plenty of dissenting views in any country which allows freedom of speech, and it is a necessary requirement in democracies / democratic republics.

This is why the USA has the 1st amendment and why so many of us are unhappy at the current authoritarian tendencies in the USA, Canada, Australia ..

I also am unhappy that Putin has squashed independent media voices in the new Russia .. it is very unfortunate.

Hopefully, the Russia people will realize that Ukrainians in general do not want to be ruled by Putin nor a Puppet of Putin.

1653247727049.png

Regarding Mariupol .. of course it is a surrender, and of course Russia invaded and started a war, and of course Russia intended to take Kiev / Kyiv and failed so Russia had to retreat ..

Remember of those who surrendered only about 1/3 were from Avoz .. so it's not just Avoz who are resisting and fighting Putin's invaders ..

Historically, a 100% besieged city can not last beyond it's supplies. Remember Leningrad and Stalingrad were not 100% surrounded and had supplies and reinforcements arriving during the wars ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Cargo 200 ..

@N-i-k-s-o-n perhaps you know some who are posted here:

( heard Russia could be blocking this one, so you have to check .. )

on Telegram

1653260601117.png

Ukrainian authorities on Sunday launched a website to help Russian families track down soldiers who have been killed or captured fighting in Moscow's invasion of the pro-Western country.

The site — 200rf.com — contains pictures of the documents and corpses of Russian soldiers Ukraine said had been killed since President Vladimir Putin launched the attack.

It also has videos of soldiers Ukraine says it has captured.

"I am talking to you in Russian because this site was created for you," Viktor Andrusiv, an adviser to the Interior Minister, said in a video posted on the site.

"I know that many Russians are worried about how and where their children, sons, husbands are and what is happening to them — so we decided to put this online so that each of you could search for your loved one who Putin sent to fight in Ukraine."

Andrusiv said that over the past three days Ukrainian forces had captured almost 200 Russian soldiers and more than 3,000 Russian troops had died.

"We have documents, photos and videos of all of these people," Andrusiv said.

Russia's defence ministry has so far given no details of any military losses in Ukraine since launching a multi-pronged attack Putin called a "special operation" to protect two separatist regions.

The head of the North Caucasus region of Dagestan, Sergei Melikov, on Saturday became the first official to report the death of a Russian soldier in Ukraine.

He posted a tribute on his official Instagram page, paying homage to an officer he said had been killed during the "special operation to defend Donbas."

The Kremlin has launched a major propaganda campaign to control coverage of the war in Ukraine and has ordered media to use only Russia's official versions of events.

Moscow has long been accused of covering up losses suffered by its forces as they backed pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine and fought in Syria.

Lev Shlosberg, a prominent liberal politician, has suggested Russia's military was using mobile crematoriums to destroy evidence of those killed in Ukraine.

"There is no war. No dead. No tombs. People will just be no more. Forever," he wrote on his blog.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Least we forget, Russia is preventing Ukrainian agriculture goods from shipping out of Ukraine, and helping to feed the world ..

The "knock on" effect of Putin's war is death and starvation for many in the 3rd world ..

1653266493979.png

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Cargo 200 ..

@N-i-k-s-o-n perhaps you know some who are posted here:

( heard Russia could be blocking this one, so you have to check .. )

on Telegram

View attachment 128751

Ukrainian authorities on Sunday launched a website to help Russian families track down soldiers who have been killed or captured fighting in Moscow's invasion of the pro-Western country.

The site — 200rf.com — contains pictures of the documents and corpses of Russian soldiers Ukraine said had been killed since President Vladimir Putin launched the attack.

It also has videos of soldiers Ukraine says it has captured.

"I am talking to you in Russian because this site was created for you," Viktor Andrusiv, an adviser to the Interior Minister, said in a video posted on the site.

"I know that many Russians are worried about how and where their children, sons, husbands are and what is happening to them — so we decided to put this online so that each of you could search for your loved one who Putin sent to fight in Ukraine."

Andrusiv said that over the past three days Ukrainian forces had captured almost 200 Russian soldiers and more than 3,000 Russian troops had died.

"We have documents, photos and videos of all of these people," Andrusiv said.

Russia's defence ministry has so far given no details of any military losses in Ukraine since launching a multi-pronged attack Putin called a "special operation" to protect two separatist regions.

The head of the North Caucasus region of Dagestan, Sergei Melikov, on Saturday became the first official to report the death of a Russian soldier in Ukraine.

He posted a tribute on his official Instagram page, paying homage to an officer he said had been killed during the "special operation to defend Donbas."

The Kremlin has launched a major propaganda campaign to control coverage of the war in Ukraine and has ordered media to use only Russia's official versions of events.

Moscow has long been accused of covering up losses suffered by its forces as they backed pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine and fought in Syria.

Lev Shlosberg, a prominent liberal politician, has suggested Russia's military was using mobile crematoriums to destroy evidence of those killed in Ukraine.

"There is no war. No dead. No tombs. People will just be no more. Forever," he wrote on his blog.
1. Undoubtedly, there are dead in the Russian army. The exact amount will be known after the completion of the operation.
I looked at the specified site and the Telegram channel associated with it. Terrible footage is published there with torn off body parts, corpses collected, etc. I do not claim that there are no dead Russian soldiers, but it is often impossible to identify soldiers of Russia, Ukraine or unrecognized republics from them.

2. Such sites are a means of propaganda. Now in Russia there are many cases when information about the alleged death of military personnel is distributed through house chats, local forums, etc. Also, fakes about alleged mobilization in Russia are multiplying.

3. The story about "mobile crematoria" appeared from the very beginning of the special military operation, and even earlier. In 2020-2021, the population was frightened by such crematoria for burning the bodies of those who died from COVID, now about Ukraine.

Last edited:

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Least we forget, Russia is preventing Ukrainian agriculture goods from shipping out of Ukraine, and helping to feed the world ..

The "knock on" effect of Putin's war is death and starvation for many in the 3rd world ..

View attachment 128759
1. Obviously, minefields are a means of defense, not an offensive. Ukrainian troops laid mines chaotically, did not create mining maps, and many sappers had already died. Now Russian troops are demining the territories, but this process may take several years.
Until now, unexploded shells and mines from the Second World War are found in the western part of Russia.
Since these mines are planted on agricultural fields, agricultural machinery is already exploding on them, people are dying. This will limit the possibilities for planting crops.

2. Food from Ukraine can be exported by rail and road through Poland and Romania. Export through Ukrainian ports is complicated by the fact that Ukraine has planted a large number of sea mines to protect against Russian invasion. As a result of a storm and poor-quality storage, these mines were torn off their fastenings and cast into the open sea, up to the Bosphorus and the coast of Romania. Of course, there was an attempt to blame Russia, but such old "product 730" mines are no longer used in Russia.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This illustrates well how drone surveillance has changed the battle field ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
1. Obviously, minefields are a means of defense, not an offensive. Ukrainian troops laid mines chaotically, did not create mining maps, and many sappers had already died. Now Russian troops are demining the territories, but this process may take several years.
Until now, unexploded shells and mines from the Second World War are found in the western part of Russia.
Since these mines are planted on agricultural fields, agricultural machinery is already exploding on them, people are dying. This will limit the possibilities for planting crops.

2. Food from Ukraine can be exported by rail and road through Poland and Romania. Export through Ukrainian ports is complicated by the fact that Ukraine has planted a large number of sea mines to protect against Russian invasion. As a result of a storm and poor-quality storage, these mines were torn off their fastenings and cast into the open sea, up to the Bosphorus and the coast of Romania. Of course, there was an attempt to blame Russia, but such old "product 730" mines are no longer used in Russia.
Recommend reading more on Bulk shipping costs to and rail gauges to better understand why this following is really not a good option:

That is "can be" .. is not effective ..

"2. Food from Ukraine can be exported by rail and road through Poland and Romania"

Export through Ukrainian ports is complicated by the fact that Ukraine has planted a large number of sea mines to protect against Russian invasion.

Yes, and they would not have needed to put sea mines out had Russia not invaded .. still Sea Mines can be cleared in front of cargo shipping ..

"Of course, there was an attempt to blame Russia .. "

Still can 100% blame Russia for this .. Russia started the war ..

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm not sure what I'm missing but the Russian fleet looks to be particularly weak. In all likelihood a mixture of limited or dated equipment, poor training, incompetence and low morale. There's all sorts of fun to be had if you get a few determined chaps with suitable equipment. A few successes and the people who don't want to be there will want to be there even less. The bridge to Crimea is gagging for some attention as well.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just a question of time before China asks for their old land back from Russia ..

This “tweet” of #Russian embassy to #China isn’t so welcome on Weibo
“The history of Vladivostok (literally 'Ruler of the East') is from 1860 when Russia built a military harbor.” But the city was Haishenwai as Chinese land, before Russia annexed it via unequal Treaty of Beijing.

1654218866712.png

1654219162491.png

ref: