US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump, Hungry for Power, Tries to Wrestle Away GOP Fundraising

" It was a familiar play by Donald Trump: lashing out at his enemies and trying to raise money from it. "

From the totally unbiased NY Times. He's trying to clean out the RINOs. An analogous headline would be "Greedy store owner wrestles his merchandise away from looters".

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like Greta thinnerg (or whatever her name is) and all the other pos tree hugging bunny lovers will become increasing figures in our lives. Get ready for more job slashing as well as being a slave to other countries.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like Greta thinnerg (or whatever her name is) and all the other pos tree hugging bunny lovers will become increasing figures in our lives. Get ready for more job slashing as well as being a slave to other countries.
I wonder by what % the Paris Climate idiots have "told" China that they need to slash their emissions ?

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The look one gets when they realize a few things:
1. You soiled your pants with pee pee and poopoo.
2. No one wants to come around you because of #1.
3. You had to get rid of your dogs because Kamala is a big enough female dog to handle both of their jobs.
4. You can’t even remember what your favorite flavor of ice cream is in order to take questions from reporters.
5. Your son is trying to keep you awake long enough just so he can secure another executive position in a foreign firm so he can reopen Epstein island.
6. Your wife is trying to keep you awake long enough so she can secure a book deal and be awarded another phony degree.
7. Kamalas nails sure do hurt the inside of your rectum.
8. Because of #7, you realize what happened in situation #1.

yes, I realize I’m rambling like Biden during a speech.
1615499264043.png