Known around here
Reaction score
Well the document referenced exists as does the org

Transition Integrity Project (TIP)

and dozens of media
outlets have written about it...here’s a few

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, I read the Boston Globe piece and it was quite biased. Also, these "games" were a total sham. They have people that are Trump haters acting out what they say Trump would do. Total BS.

Read the comments. So many have been blocked. Since I see no comments from Trump supporters, and plenty spewing hate for him, my guess is if you post a conservative point of view, it will be blocked.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Criminal Who Was Bailed Out of Jail by Nonprofit Funded by Biden’s Staffers Violently Assaults Man, Leaves Him with Traumatic Brain Injury and Fractured Skull

A 32-year-old accused felon committed another violent assault against an innocent man after being bailed out by the nonprofit funded by Biden’s staffers.

The Minnesota Freedom Fund received $35 million in donations during the George Floyd riots and Biden’s campaign staffers were among the people who made substantial donations.

Lionel Timms was bailed out of jail in July thanks to the Minnesota Freedom Fund touted by Biden’s running mate Kamala Harris.

Timms was rearrested in August and faces one felony count of third-degree assault — causing substantial bodily harm, after he repeatedly kicked a man in the head.

The victim suffered a traumatic brain injury, a fractured skull and brain bleed all because Kamala Harris and Biden’s staffers helped bail Timms out of jail.

Minnesota CBS reported:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I like how MSM always state that 'Trump claims there is voter fraud without ever showing any evidence of it'.
In addition to that, I "like" how the press labels what Trump says as false claims. Who the heck are they to judge things? Aren't they supposed to just accurately report? The answer is that they are not press, rather democratic propaganda machines.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The latest thing, especially in the realm of those that listen to Cardi B...

So hypocritical, biden's daughter appears on screen with a Wuhan Flu mask and then just pulls it down right next to 77yo it's-all-for-show-joe...

At the 4:40 mark all-for-show-joe reveals the reason for the photo op

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The latest thing, especially in the realm of those that listen to Cardi B...

So hypocritical, biden's daughter appears on screen with a Wuhan Flu mask and then just pulls it down right next to 77yo it's-all-for-show-joe...

At the 4:40 mark all-for-show-joe reveals the reason for the photo op
Gonna be fun watching when these novel top 0.01% find out their taxes will go up with team Biden Harris ...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
In addition to that, I "like" how the press labels what Trump says as false claims. Who the heck are they to judge things? Aren't they supposed to just accurately report? The answer is that they are not press, rather democratic propaganda machines.
Exactly. The media has become nothing more than an arm of the Democrat Party. They are one in the same.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I cannot see the Democrats allowing Joe Biden to debate President Trump. He is failing fast and is losing his stamina. No wonder he only makes a couple of trips a week.
He's just a placeholder for Komrada Harris and the Burnie bros. But holy shit, there's no way he can do the job of President of the United States!
He is declining into dementia faster than I had thought he would. The Democrats and their allies are doing everything they can to hide all of this from the public.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
You know, I was also wondering if Creepy Joe is suffering from heart failure. That's pretty hard to detect, but the shortness of breath, appearing sleepy or disoriented and his wild temperament swings fit into the pattern I've seen in people who have succumbed to undiagnosed heart failure. Either way, I hate to see anything like this happen to anyone, even Creepy old Joe.

I'm not a doctor, didn't play one on TV and didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. Just observing what is happening.