Aliexpress sellers not allowed to sell hikvision any more??

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes, You have been called that on this forum - are we really doing this again??? You can not figure simple math - this isn't "buy one get one free". We broke down the pricing for you once already and cams in the US are NOT double the cost... Certain parts of the world AE is close to half the cost because of import, duties, shipping, etc, but not the US...

Please, please stop talking out your ass though, we were making progress for a few weeks...

Read the others as they are speaking from the educated and experienced point of view. Also you never proved anything as I offered links to the half price same model and you just ranted. Show the world now then with a link to your source of affordable same model camera.
Ask yourself is 75 half of 150 and is 150 twice as much as 75 ? How can this even be a debate you guys are hilarious. Do you have warehouse full of over priced cameras or something? Lol I hope you do.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
DS-2CD2332-I for 266USD? Is that a joke? That is ridiculously bad.

Well done and fingers crossed that all ok.
No one is joking. For instance, B&H is a respectable online retailer selling Hikvisions at ridiculous prices.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=hikvision+4MP

I personally wouldn't buy any of these cams anyway even at half the cost, but at these prices maybe only businesses or ignorant shoppers would be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Read the others as they are speaking from the educated and experienced point of view. Also you never proved anything as I offered links to the half price same model and you just ranted. Show the world now then with a link to your source of affordable same model camera.
Ask yourself is 75 half of 150 and is 150 twice as much as 75 ? How can this even be a debate you guys are hilarious. Do you have warehouse full of over priced cameras or something? Lol I hope you do.
IF you are too lazy to figure it out yourself and therefore ask for a link you dont deserve to know. Keep buying the china cams. Enjoy.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score

This is last weeks invoice I have handy but it was an all 2mp order on the cams - which, will far out perform your 3mp at night time. 2mp Metal Domes, Turrets, and Bullets. I covered the other stuff cause its none of your business! As for all the black - again NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! I'm a fool for even going this far for you trolling ass!

US stocked cameras
US Private Label firmware
Fully upgradable firmware - NOT multi language non upgradable like yours
Vandalproof cameras (metal) - not that shitty plastic like yours
Free Shipping
Free 3 year warranty - next day RMA replacement from USA
As well as a snap shot of the 3mp Version that we pay $100 for.. but I didn't have any on this invoice.

And like Fender said - I'm not linking shit for you if your that lazy! Furthermore I'm sure the company won't do business with you based on your antics here!

F-U.jpg

And my childish, unprofessional, final thought, because no matter how hard I try you still get under my f* skin for some reason....

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Wow... And you know they sell them, that's the painful part
Man your an idiot = where is the price if you scroll to bottom all prices are even more than double, are you looking at the free shipping over $99 bucks dummy, the price says $300 so I can now buy 4 of those cameras for the price of that one.lololololol
anybody with a mind go to his link and look at the bottom.

Secondly they are not an approved seller of Hikvision products so x2 on the dummy vote.

Here is a link to all "approved" distributors does anyone see the BH company = no

http://overseas.hikvision.com/us/distributionPartner.aspx?stat=1&c_kind=43&c_kind2=45&c_kind3=56

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Man your an idiot = where is the price if you scroll to bottom all prices are even more than double, are you looking at the free shipping over $99 bucks dummy,

Secondly they are not an approved seller of Hikvision products so x2 on the dummy vote.

Here is a link to all "approved" distributors does anyone see the BH company = no

http://overseas.hikvision.com/us/distributionPartner.aspx?stat=1&c_kind=43&c_kind2=45&c_kind3=56
Seriously.... You just cited a post where we were making fun of how much they sell them for.... No one was referencing b&H photo as someone you should buy from.... FML, let me get my red crayon out to draw this out for you...

http://gph.is/1OQ75gO

Look at #169

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Man your an idiot = where is the price if you scroll to bottom all prices are even more than double, are you looking at the free shipping over $99 bucks dummy, the price says $300 so I can now buy 4 of those cameras for the price of that one.lololololol

That is an old incomplete list...http://oversea-download.hikvision.com/uploadfile/doc/Hikvision USA Authorized Resellers 030515.pdf
Again, we are not referring to bandh as the place to get a good deal..there are other routes where end users can get US region hikvision cameras for 15-30 dollars above china rates. Also with some models like the turrets, the china variants are of an inferior design. A standard end user who is buying 4-8 cameras has to be dumb to buy from china to save 100-200 dollars. It simply makes no sense. You can keep trying to justify your decision to buy from china if it makes you feel better.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Your invoice is even funnier as tax and shipping and total wiped out plus a lesser camera so once again your oranges not my apples. That much black ink looks like a government document for public viewing lol funny. Send a link or sit down as proof is in the pudding or should I make an invoice for $5.00 cameras in a few minutes and get my marker out.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
A standard end user who is buying 4-8 cameras has to be dumb to buy from china to save 100-200 dollars.
What fendermain failed to mention is that IP camera hobbyists are excluded from this generalization. So are you a standard end user or a hobbyist? ;)

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Your invoice is even funnier as tax and shipping and total wiped out plus a lesser camera so once again your oranges not my apples. That much black ink looks like a government document for public viewing lol funny. Send a link or sit down as proof is in the pudding or should I make an invoice for $5.00 cameras in a few minutes and get my marker out.
Online out of state order - No tax is required to be collected...
Shipping isn't wiped out - it shows $0.00
My total's are wiped because its none of your business the QTY I purchase and the amounts I spend. The per line/item cost is listed.
I told you it was a lesser camera but its to prove a point - and you really think the 3mp is double the 2mp price, i also listed my buy price on 3mp. I'm not going through looking for old 3mp invoices to prove a point. I'm a fool for wasting this much time with you already!
And I sure did make it look like a government document cause you don't need to know shit about our business!

Now, I'm done with you. The troll has won the battle... I give up

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
to what fenderman said but deleted
This subjects gets raised all the time and I know your point of view, but as a hobbyist I would tell you money talks, support and other gibberish about warranty doesn't matter to me, so I would only buy where I can get the best deal. However, I would NOT buy any Hikvision China region cams anymore even though they are cheaper (not necessarily half the price) they are not worth the trouble!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This subjects gets raised all the time and I know your point of view, but as a hobbyist I would tell you money talks, support and other gibberish about warranty doesn't matter to me, so I would only buy where I can get the best deal. However, I would NOT buy any Hikvision China region cams anymore even though they are cheaper (not necessarily half the price) they are not worth the trouble!
I deleted my comment because I misunderstood your post. Most users here are not hobbyists. Jack is certainly not as you can tell by his posts he simply does not have the skill set to deal with firmware issues. A china camera is not a deal for 15-30 dollars less if its not firmware upgrade able. Another important factor is replacement. If you buy US with warranty you can have replacement cross shipped in a day. It makes no sense to buy the china cams for the little savings they provide which can be wiped by a single failure or firmware issue. Its important to keep reiterating this point. Its breaks my heart when I see someone struggling with china cams/nvr's and are now stuck. If you dont have the skillset to tinker with them its not worth your time and headache.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
So we should start our recommendations with two options:

1. Standard End User:
Only English Hikvision/LTS/Dahua etc...

2. Hobbyist:
Anything from Aliexpress

That settles, anytime I will be giving recommendations, I will be asking a simple question "are you a standard end user or a hobbyist?" :D

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So we should start our recommendations with two options:

1. Standard End User:
Only English Hikvision/LTS/Dahua etc...

2. Hobbyist:
Anything from Aliexpress

That settles, anytime I will be giving recommendations, I will be asking a simple question "are you a standard end user or a hobbyist?" :D
You can assume anyone who needs recommendations is a basic end user.