ANNKE I61DR 2MP (Hikvision Cube Clone)

consort

n3wb
Reaction score
I would appreciate if anyone of you can advise me how to set up Email Notification..
observations while doing similar;

yes, as many have noticed the ethernet and wifi have different macs thus dhcp assigned different ips. this is common in a lot of devices where ethernet+5ghz wifi share the same mac, while 2.4ghz(used by this cam) usually has a different mac. i assume this is a function of how the integrated cpu and i/o work.

the microsd gets some odd format from the camera i'm unable to read anywhere else. all the "remote playback" section clips any detect saves to your microsd can be downloaded as individual JPG and MP4 files using the hikvision iVMS-4200 client software (which requires an email registration to them with your annke cameras 9 digit sn similar to what you used to get their hik connect app working).

i'm still in the process of getting the nas feature to work (bought a used 500gb hdd on ebay to experiment with), and will need another week before i can post about it here.

i don't record audio or use live audio to converse, so i can't help you with that.

i'm glad you found a work around for pulse and thank you for sharing it here - but your solution may vary by camera as many find setting frame and i.frame to the same number helps defeat the pulse.

here's my working email notification page, hopefully you can google around and figure out how it may pertain to your needs. obviously each alarm has it's own email check-mark trigger you have to enable/disable as needed. in the gmail account you use for smtp you may need to lower a setting to allow "less secure" device to use your email account to send email on your behalf Let less secure apps use your account - Google Account Help and since gmail encrypts i'm not too concerned about the china syndrome americans have while using china designed gadgets. if Xi Jinping wants to spy on commercial trucks driving past my house, i say get some beers, pull up a chair and join me...

Last edited:

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
the hikvision iVMS-4200 client software (which requires an email registration to them with your annke cameras 9 digit sn similar to what you used to get their hik connect app working).
I don’t remember being required to enter the camera serial number to sign up to use iVMS-4200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

emin-j

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone know how to adjust audio volume on this camera please ? camera is up and working fine with updated hv firmware but audio is very quiet.
TIA.

skywaytp

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Anyone know how to adjust audio volume on this camera please ? camera is up and working fine with updated hv firmware but audio is very quiet.
TIA.
Hi emin-j,
Mine just simply does not work regarding audio. I'm afraid to even turn the "push to talk" on in TinyCam Pro since the camera would generate some echo then responses to itself with multiple volume as a loop until I cut power supply.
What app are you using with audio? Any special settings? Thanks.

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
On TinyCam monitor pro I had one of my three cameras not working with audio when I deleted it and re-added it to the app it started working

emin-j

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi emin-j,
Mine just simply does not work regarding audio. I'm afraid to even turn the "push to talk" on in TinyCam Pro since the camera would generate some echo then responses to itself with multiple volume as a loop until I cut power supply.
What app are you using with audio? Any special settings? Thanks.
The two way audio works with the Annke Vision app but is very quiet, I also have just installed Hikvision iVMS-4500 but not tried the two way audio with it yet.

skywaytp

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
On TinyCam monitor pro I had one of my three cameras not working with audio when I deleted it and re-added it to the app it started working

Hi giomania,
Do you (or anyone) know how to download remotely the file recorded on this camera's microSD? Thanks a bunch!

consort

n3wb
Reaction score
how to download remotely the file recorded on this camera's microSD?
iVMS-4200 Client can download all the mp4 clips and jpg screens through it's "remote playback" tab, look in the lower right for an icon that looks like a video cam with a down arrow, click that then select the camera and time period and it will dump all included clips to a folder on your local hard drive in a path such as c:\iVMS-4200\video\..

if you are roaming, you may need to do something with your router in order to remotely access the local lan hosted webcam. in order to avoid UPnP i chose to port forward my cam out my router and maintain the public ip using a free noip.com domain. you'll have to google around to learn more about that, it's hard explain routers here.

unfortunately i have found no way to file manage the microSD, so if you want to delete a few event clips when the cam caught you in your undies, you'll need to reformat the card and star over :wtf: i'm still trying to get the cam's FTP client page to work, and will post any success i have with it here.

robertsig

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Second question: On two different iPhone Apps (Netcamviewer and LiveCams Pro), I have a problem streaming from these cameras. It works once, like the first time in a day, then afterwards gives me authentication errors and won't display video. It works 100% of the time in Blue Iris. Yes, I make sure BI isn't streaming so there is no conflict.

Anyone else have this issue with mobile apps? Doesn't matter if its port 80, 554 or anything. I've tried it all. It "feels" like a device that is getting too many bad passwords and then locks you out for X amount of time, but I don't see how that could be the case.

I don't have this issue with my older AXIS cameras, so it's definitely unique to this model.

skjom

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Read through the full thread.

Two quick questions :

What makes this better than getting the Hikvision equivalent. (Notice the Hiks are now in 4MP and 5MP resolutions)
There doesn't seem to be a huge price in the Hikvision equivalent but the hik seems harder to buy now in 2MP

Are folks that use this as a baby monitor happy with it's performance as want to use it for same. Would like to use a Amazon Kindle 7 as an always on viewer.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

skjom

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

Two quick questions :

What makes this better than getting the Hikvision equivalent. (Notice the Hiks are now in 4MP and 5MP resolutions)
There doesn't seem to be a huge price in the Hikvision equivalent but the hik seems harder to buy now in 2MP

Are folks that use this as a baby monitor happy with it's performance as want to use it for same. Would like to use a Amazon Kindle 7 as an always on viewer.

Went and bought the Annke anyway and an Amazon fire 7 to use as a baby monitor . About €100 for both on Amazon.

Hope it will be better than buying an off shelf baby video monitor

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

Two quick questions :

This is available for 50 dollars (often on sale for even less)...the 4-5mp versions are much more expensive and are worse in low light...

skjom

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This is available for 50 dollars (often on sale for even less)...the 4-5mp versions are much more expensive and are worse in low light...
Thanks for advice , I ordered with Amazon tablet to use as baby monitor.
Hopefully it is reliable and the wife can use it without giving out to me.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for advice , I ordered with Amazon tablet to use as baby monitor.
Hopefully it is reliable and the wife can use it without giving out to me.

they are reliable and the added benefit of using an ip camera vs a traditional monitor is the ability to use your phone if the tablet is dead or not around..

skjom

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
they are reliable and the added benefit of using an ip camera vs a traditional monitor is the ability to use your phone if the tablet is dead or not around..
Thanks ya , I have a number of Android tv boxes around the house too (they are Minix boxes) Wondering will they also be able to display the live feed as they have access to play store and are just Android device.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks ya , I have a number of Android tv boxes around the house too (they are Minix boxes) Wondering will they also be able to display the live feed as they have access to play store and are just Android device.

yes, install tiny cam pro or hikvision vms4500 if available