ANNKE I61DR 2MP (Hikvision Cube Clone)

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
OK, so in BI I have:
- PTZ enabled.
- Camera's digital input or motion checked under triggers.
- Get events with PullPointSubscription checked.
- Send a push notification to mobile app configured with a .wav file.

In the cam I have:
- PIR Alarm checked.
- The alarm schedule set all purple.
- Under Linkage Method, Trigger Alarm Output checked, A->1 under that checked (also Trigger Channel, A1 checked).
- Nothing checked under Normal Linkage.

Should that do it? Still not working for me.

MrRalphMan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So I've also upgraded the Camera to 5.4.5 as per @VorlonFrog post above, but I still cannot get my HIK NVR to save any Smart events to the device.. Not the end of the world, but if I was to use one in the Garage, then I'd like a notification if anything happens.

Reaction score
I seem to recall reading here somewhere that if "Smart Codec" or "third video stream" are enabled, certain features become unavailable?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, so in BI I have:
- PTZ enabled.
- Camera's digital input or motion checked under triggers.
- Get events with PullPointSubscription checked.
- Send a push notification to mobile app configured with a .wav file.

In the cam I have:
- PIR Alarm checked.
- The alarm schedule set all purple.
- Under Linkage Method, Trigger Alarm Output checked, A->1 under that checked (also Trigger Channel, A1 checked).
- Nothing checked under Normal Linkage.

Should that do it? Still not working for me.
There is a separate alarm output tab that needs to be enabled on the camera..its not intuitive...its new in more recent camera firmware, it was not like that two years ago..

MrRalphMan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I seem to recall reading here somewhere that if "Smart Codec" or "third video stream" are enabled, certain features become unavailable?
It's available in the GUI of the camera, but that then doesn't link it with the NVR. In the NVR the page is there, it just says 'Invalid Operation' when I try to save anything on that page.

clix

n3wb
Reaction score
I have this setup with Tinycam Monitor Pro as an ONVIF camera. Is there a way to get two-way audio with Tinycam?

jerrysimon

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have this camera setup indoors and have used a Smartplug to turn it off and on automatically when I leave the house.

However today when I tried that it woould not log in and had reset so I had to enter an new username and password ?

Does turning power on and off reset the camera back to factory settings ?

Its been fine up today when it seemed to have reset back to factory settings.

MrRalphMan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have this camera setup indoors and have used a Smartplug to turn it off and on automatically when I leave the house.

However today when I tried that it woould not log in and had reset so I had to enter an new username and password ?

Does turning power on and off reset the camera back to factory settings ?

Its been fine up today when it seemed to have reset back to factory settings.
Hi, it most certainly not do a factory reset on the camera. How have you got the camera hooked up to your home network and how are you remotely accessing the camera.
There is a small chance that you've been a victim of the HIK Backdoor and someone has reset it for you.

Paul

jerrysimon

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hooked up to my LAN with a fixed IP number. I use SecuirtySpy (MAC) which has an option to use a remote view option via an APP.

If it had been hacked I am also running two other Hikvision cameras with vulnerable firmware so they would likely be hacked as well.

I will see if it happens again.

DavidDavid

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have this setup with Tinycam Monitor Pro as an ONVIF camera. Is there a way to get two-way audio with Tinycam?
Did you try?

Settings --> audio settings --> push to talk

Should probably work.

danbutter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For the benefit of anyone wanting to update their Annke cameras, **IT IS POSSIBLE** using standard English Hikvision R2 firmware files.

I just completed the following series of updates:
5.3.5 --> 5.4.0
5.4.0 --> 5.4.3
5.4.3 --> 5.4.5

Using the R2 EN STD firmware files from this directory.

Don't let the 5.4.5 "Raptor" name fool you. It's R2 under another name.

View attachment 22242
Ok I picked one of these up to play with and I tried to update after downloading the files linked above. Problem is when I try there is nothing in that directory where I saved and extracted them.
The only folder that shows up is actually from another hik cam that I have since I recently upgraded it.
That folder is named DS-2xx2_5.4.5_170123. This folder does not contain files downloaded above.
Have tried firefox...won't show anything other than the menu structure. Chrome...nothing happens when I hit the browse for upgrade file/directory, Edge browser...same as Chrome and Internet explorer...shows the above directory only which doesn't have the firmware in it.

What am I missing here?

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
If the file is zipped,you will need to unzip to your desktop look for a file named davinci
Then go to the camera web GUI
Under maintenance tick upgrade firmware
Then browse to to file on the desk top and it will start the upgrade process
This is hikvisions way reading this thread I’m assuming the annke works the same way?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Problem is when I try there is nothing in that directory where I saved and extracted them.
It's likely that you've picked a folder that IE11 doesn't have permission to save files in to.
They may be downloaded into the temporary, hidden 'Virtualised folder' that Windows uses in those circumstances.
Try as an experiment running IE11 'As Administrator'.

danbutter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well I ended up using ivms-4200 and was able to successfully upgrade.
After all three upgrades were done I rechecked the web ui and could only see the same folder. Very strange. Not sure if my PC or cameras fault, but either way I got it upgraded!
Thanks for the help.

Reaction score
Well I ended up using ivms-4200 and was able to successfully upgrade.
After all three upgrades were done I rechecked the web ui and could only see the same folder. Very strange. Not sure if my PC or cameras fault, but either way I got it upgraded!
Thanks for the help.
@alastairstevenson is correct. Windows 10 and Internet Exploder virtualize a directory in order to sandbox/protect you from the Hikvision ActiveX object in the browser. It can be a royal PITA if you don't know what it's actually doing behind the scenes.

Reaction score
For the benefit of anyone wanting to update their Annke cameras, **IT IS POSSIBLE** using standard English Hikvision R2 firmware files.

I just completed the following series of updates:
5.3.5 --> 5.4.0
5.4.0 --> 5.4.3
5.4.3 --> 5.4.5

Using the R2 EN STD firmware files from this directory.

Don't let the 5.4.5 "Raptor" name fool you. It's R2 under another name.

View attachment 22242
VorlornFrog,

can you tell me how you updated the firmware? i downloaded the files and unzipped it. When i log into the camera, the browse button is greyed out. I installed the webcomponent executable and reopened a new browser window. but nada. I copied the files onto a microsd card and tried updating that way but it doesnt seem to work either. What am I missing? used ie 11 and chrome to test. Thanks for the guidance.

danbutter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mine wasn't greyed out it just wasn't functional, but there are two suggestions in the last three posts before yours.
Try running as admin or try ivms4200 to upgrade.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd highly recommend upgrading. The original Annke firmware has the Hikvision backdoor in it. Annke hasn't offered upgraded firmware without the vulnerability yet.

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
I have no experience with the one you linked but the Hikvision cube cameras are actual real security cameras. Not bottom level junk from China. Mid-level stuff from China.