ANNKE I61DR 2MP (Hikvision Cube Clone)

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have a place to purchase these right now? They appear to be out of stock on the manufacturer website. It is showing $89 on Amazon. That hurts a little since it has been at $50 recently.
Scroll up a little...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Evan71

n3wb
Reaction score
Oh. I was searching for the 2 MP version. I will look into it.

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I still don't see the $50 2MP one listed anywhere. For inside with ranges of like maybe a typical 8- 20' max distance to anything you want to see isn't a 4MP kind of overkill and worse night image anyway?

Reaction score
I still don't see the $50 2MP one listed anywhere. For inside with ranges of like maybe a typical 8- 20' max distance to anything you want to see isn't a 4MP kind of overkill and worse night image anyway?
I agree it's overkill, but it's what's available, and a decent price.

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Can anyone that has the 4mp provide night or pi correct video samples? I am curious how much quality loss there is over the 2MP since people talk about that all the time. My primary concern would be that I could see who's there in a room at nignt.
Thanks

Reaction score
Can anyone that has the 4mp provide night or pi correct video samples? I am curious how much quality loss there is over the 2MP since people talk about that all the time. My primary concern would be that I could see who's there in a room at nignt.
Thanks
This video is from 6 am this morning, when the wife let the dogs out. Hope this helps.

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks The outside lights kicked it into color mode at the end which looks better.

ndstate

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Anyone have a source for the 2mp in the USA? Thanks

gtj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello.

I got this camera and have successfully installed it and connected it to my BI server.
However, I haven't got to update the firmware. It came with 2.3.5 and when I try to upgrade to Hikvision's 2.4.0 it fails. Any tips?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello.

I got this camera and have successfully installed it and connected it to my BI server.
However, I haven't got to update the firmware. It came with 2.3.5 and when I try to upgrade to Hikvision's 2.4.0 it fails. Any tips?
Why do you need to upgrade firmware?

Reactions: gtj

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Amazon asked me to answer a question since I posted a review of the camera there, and I decided to check, and it is back in stock there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro