Blue Iris Tools - Weather Overlay, Watchdog & more! 1.5.0

Blue Iris Tools - Weather Overlay, Watchdog & more!

Share This Page

1. morreale

morreale n3wb

no one else having the issue of blue iris tools not responding once the ui is opened after the update? it seems to work fine if it never is opened after a restart of the pc. (auto start and minimized) once the ui is opened the pc hangs with the app not responding and it eventually comes back but only lasts for a second and hangs again...over and over.

2. morreale

morreale n3wb

issue seems to be "Watchdog [Folder Monitor]"

new footage is local on ssd / archive is network share

3. Mike

Mike Staff Member

I have seen this issue before and will try to pinpoint the reason behind it. Thanks for reporting

4. trignflo

trignflo n3wb

Is anyone still having issues with Error #0 when BIT watchdog detects BI5 is not running? I've read from page 34 and tried to manually point to files via settings. If BI running when I select Watchdog in BIT then I get Error#0 shortly after. Tried fresh installs of BIT, manually downloading V1.32 and moving BIT 1.5 exe into the folder but still no joy. Currently on BIT 1.5 from 24/6/19 with no update available and BI 5.0.0.64. Anyone got any other potential solutions.

5. RobDiesel

RobDiesel n3wb

Hi all, I am running into an issue with BIT 1.50. I just did a fresh install of Blue Iris 5 on a fresh install of Server 2016. I installed BIT 1.50 and only have access to the Weather Overlay tab. I can see the watchdog, web server files, and options tabs, but I am unable to click and navigate to them. The weather overlay is working. Any advice?
    Thanks in advance.

6. spacer

spacer Getting comfortable

yess i have te same problem