Dahua h.265 blue iris

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Unless you are running 1 camera at low res and frame rates, your cpu usage must really be high...remember that is 11 years old.
Just live sit around 45-50.. when a few recording at same time jumps to 75.. i have 5 cameras running. Definitely need new pc

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just live sit around 45-50.. when a few recording at same time jumps to 75.. i have 5 cameras running. Definitely need new pc
What cameras are you running you must be running at a very low resolution and frame-rate or using the limit decoding option..

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
A mixture of dahuas.. 59225 have up the highest 20fps about 6000kbps . Others are toned down.. Only recording alerts.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
A mixture of dahuas.. 59225 have up the highest 20fps about 6000kbps . Others are toned down.. Only recording alerts.
That processor would not be able to handle all those cameras with the interface displaying unless you have enabled limit decoding...or running low res

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
That processor would not be able to handle all those cameras with the interface displaying unless you have enabled limit decoding...or running low res
Surprisingly its working pretty well besides the h.265 issue. Im definitely upgrading pc tho.. can you give me a couple ebay links to a good recommendation.. I totally trust your expertise

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Surprisingly its working pretty well besides the h.265 issue. Im definitely upgrading pc tho.. can you give me a couple ebay links to a good recommendation.. I totally trust your expertise
like i said, with low res and LIMIT DECODING ENABLED, there is no way its working at 50 percent without limit decoding enabled..that processors scores a 1700 passmark.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
like i said, with low res and LIMIT DECODING ENABLED, there is no way its working at 50 percent without limit decoding enabled..that processors scores a 1700 passmark.
Where is that limit decoding screen? Ill look and send you a screenshot.. im sure you are right

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Where is that limit decoding screen? Ill look and send you a screenshot.. im sure you are right
still havent mentioned the resolution of the cameras or frame rates.
also pull up the cpu in task manager, you may have screwed with the blue iris divisor.
limit decoding is in the video tab of each camera properties and using it screws with the motion detection.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
also pull up the cpu in task manager, you may have screwed with the blue iris divisor.
limit decoding is in the video tab of each camera properties and using it screws with the motion detection.
Ill send some screenshots of exactly what i have running as of now

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Heres what i have. I was way off on the 59225 speed. None of the limit decoding boxes are checked.. i also have an old wifi camera running..

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Heres what i have. I was way off on the 59225 speed. None of the limit decoding boxes are checked.. i also have an old wifi camera running..
That makes a bit more sense with the lower frame rates. very low bitrates and only 8mp total+a low res cam..but even with that it should be higher, did you check task manager, the blue iris cpu percentage can be manipulated to show much lower than it really is using the divisor option

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
That makes a bit more sense with the lower frame rates. very low bitrates and only 8mp total+a low res cam..but even with that it should be higher, did you check task manager, the blue iris cpu percentage can be manipulated to show much lower than it really is using the divisor option
Yea it was like 48.. i never touched it

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
I got this pc couple years ago on ebay refurbished.. you think maybe its overclocked or something? Would that be possible?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I got this pc couple years ago on ebay refurbished.. you think maybe its overclocked or something? Would that be possible?
nah...you can check in the system info for the processor...regardless its inefficient and would never handle the h265 even if it did work.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score