DH_IPC-HX5X3X-Rhea_MultiLang_NP_Stream3_V2.800.0000005.0.R.190325.zip

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Don't make update anymore. Or else will be back to Chinese again, and the seller will never send you the firmware to update.

morelup

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello, just updated a 5231-ZE, Chrome now can open and shows the live feed, a couple items.
1) I used to be able to control zoom/focus from the live feed, now it appears the only button is "full screen" is this expected? edit* looks like zoom and focus was moved to conditions.
2) when I choose playback I am getting no usable controls (I have ~4-5 months of previous recordings). No timeline shows up

I've tried in icognito mode and still having same issue. edit*just tested in firefox, getting same behavior. edit2 Wife just walked out back and i notice now i can download 3 files from the 31st, but anything recorded from the old firmware is missing (note i had an old one 2.622), also still no timeline showing

Last edited:

morelup

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ok do i have any kind of worry with different versions of the plugin? last time i tried updating one of the cameras i ran into a problem where the nvr and ip cams were (I think) trying to use different versions of the plugin and I ended up reverting everything. *edit to clarify i have a dahua nvr, that i believe has gotten it's last firmware, so worried if i installed the new plugin for the new camera firmware i won't be able to get into the old nvr (last time i had to purge the plugins, and revert everything back to older firmwares)

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
ok do i have any kind of worry with different versions of the plugin? last time i tried updating one of the cameras i ran into a problem where the nvr and ip cams were (I think) trying to use different versions of the plugin and I ended up reverting everything. *edit to clarify i have a dahua nvr, that i believe has gotten it's last firmware, so worried if i installed the new plugin for the new camera firmware i won't be able to get into the old nvr (last time i had to purge the plugins, and revert everything back to older firmwares)
This new firmware does not require a plugin. Your worries are over.

morelup

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok I installed the firmware but when opening it in ie is telling me to install a plug-in when going to that camera. I'll link the one installed to confirm I installed the right one, when I get home.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok I installed the firmware but when opening it in ie is telling me to install a plug-in when going to that camera. I'll link the one installed to confirm I installed the right one, when I get home.
use chrome

morelup

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
and then you see the issue i'm having 3 posts before where previous recordings aren't showing at all.

morelup

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I installed V2.800.0000005.0.R, Build Date: 2019-03-25, that is giving the non-functioning playback in chrome/firefox, and requesting a plugin in IE.

Nyago123

n3wb
Reaction score
Chrome gives me a spinning circle where there should be video, but Microsoft Edge works for me (no plugin needed).

morelup

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Chrome gives me a spinning circle where there should be video, but Microsoft Edge works for me (no plugin needed).
I get same playback tab issue with edge, live works fine with edge/chrome/firefox for me. edit* Looks like the previous recordings are showing, but playback will not show the timeline view so i can actually view anything, as well as only lets me download in dav, not mp4 anymore.

Last edited:

lexalex

n3wb
Reaction score
After the update my IPC-HDW4431EM-ASE to "V2.800.0000005.0.R, Build Date: 2019-03-25" shows the video even in Firefox 67.0.4-64
but another Dahua camera IPC-HFW1320S-W ("2.400.0000000.16.R, Build Date: 2017-08-31") doesn't show video anymore and says "Please click here to download and install the plug-in" (I suppose it's because of "wrong" plugin version...)
Is there a way to install 2 different versions of this plug-in?
Or where can I find "the same version Firmware" (Build Date: 2019-03-25) for Dahua IPC-HFW1320S-W ?
Or any other ideas?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
After the update my IPC-HDW4431EM-ASE to "V2.800.0000005.0.R, Build Date: 2019-03-25" shows the video even in Firefox 67.0.4-64
but another Dahua camera IPC-HFW1320S-W ("2.400.0000000.16.R, Build Date: 2017-08-31") doesn't show video anymore and says "Please click here to download and install the plug-in" (I suppose it's because of "wrong" plugin version...)
Is there a way to install 2 different versions of this plug-in?
Or where can I find "the same version Firmware" (Build Date: 2019-03-25) for Dahua IPC-HFW1320S-W ?
Or any other ideas?
Oh my god, where i mention this firmware can work for IPC-HFW1320S-W?

lexalex

n3wb
Reaction score
Oh my god, where i mention this firmware can work for IPC-HFW1320S-W?
Hmm...
Where I mention I'm going to use this Firmware(!) on IPC-HFW1320S-W? :)
But I said that plug-in(!) from this (new) Firmware (I was ought to update plug-in in my OS/Browser after Firmware update)
doesn't support old-Firmware Dahua cameras :(
(I suppose)
So I need 2 (TWO!!) different computrers/OS to work with my (different) Dahua cameras %)

Last edited: