EmpireTecAndy fast DHL shipping!!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Normally we use DHL only, just some EU country we use UPS or DPD if they require the free tax way, otherwise all use DHL, so when you get the tracking update, ,firstly go to DHL to track if paypal not show which carrier. DHL 2-3 days all over the world delivery, and free tax way normally 9-14days.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I think it's time that Andy does a special pricing for his most popular cameras for the members of IP Cam Talk.
He can post the special prices here on the Forum, so that we can take advantage of them.

RodeoGeorge
Buddy, that can't because this will ruin dahua local distributor business, we can't be such crazy, lol. Just send email to me is fine.

PointLookout247

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah, it's already a good price and great service. To buy these locally look to pay over x2 or more.

Also we get a little ipcamtalk discount on here.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
my 2x IPC-HDW5231R-Z starlights were delivered within 4 days from placing order to NY, USA. Excellent speed and so far so good. I will provide a more in depth review once i have tested the cameras out for a little while.
My agent use a slower dhl way, I found this mistake and ask them use all fast dhl in the future, so can be delivered within 3 working days, save 1 day more. So orders before Wednesday we still can make shipment delivery before weekend. Sometimes Chinese customs make some inspection may make the delay.

smole

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So if i got it right, if i order a camera to the EU, i will receive it thru UPS and tax free?

Does the paypal address need to be the same as the shipping address?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
See my post at UK delivery from Andy @ EmpireTechnology about delivery to the UK.

And yes he delivers to the PayPal address.

CliveS
yes, better to keep the same address in the paypal system, because sometimes very easy forgot to change the address if any different shipping address required. Just make all work correct , safe and fast.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
These days westerns are at Easter Day holiday? Not sure how many days there , seems some guys have many days off? China will have 4 days public holiday from 5th-8th, but our company only 3 days, so can process orders on 8th. Thanks for all guys attention.

Guido87

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
These days westerns are at Easter Day holiday? Not sure how many days there , seems some guys have many days off? China will have 4 days public holiday from 5th-8th, but our company only 3 days, so can process orders on 8th. Thanks for all guys attention.
1st and 2st easter day here. Sunday and monday. But most people dont work in weekend(saterday and sunday). So only 1 day off. That was today ;-). Here 23.00 in evening now.

Recieved the 1st order in exactly 9 days Andy. With ups. No tax. Very happy.

5831r-ze hope this week I can test how they will perform with floodlights in the night.

Also recieved the a46 indoor ptz 4mp. Very little!! :)

And the dahua 8port poe switch. Looks also very good!

Now waiting for the other stuff.
5216-4ks2 v2.
Sd22404t-gn. Mini speed dome 4mp. The old model is 2mp. I saw at the us site the 2mp is also avaible now in starlight.
And the k35a poe.

Any idea when you get stock Andy?

Thanks. Keep up the good work. It's nice here on ipcamtalk!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
1st and 2st easter day here. Sunday and monday. But most people dont work in weekend(saterday and sunday). So only 1 day off. That was today ;-). Here 23.00 in evening now.

Recieved the 1st order in exactly 9 days Andy. With ups. No tax. Very happy.

5831r-ze hope this week I can test how they will perform with floodlights in the night.

Also recieved the a46 indoor ptz 4mp. Very little!! :)

And the dahua 8port poe switch. Looks also very good!

Now waiting for the other stuff.
5216-4ks2 v2.
Sd22404t-gn. Mini speed dome 4mp. The old model is 2mp. I saw at the us site the 2mp is also avaible now in starlight.
And the k35a poe.

Any idea when you get stock Andy?

Thanks. Keep up the good work. It's nice here on ipcamtalk!
Yes, free tax way is nice, just help you guys save some money, because for own using stuff...I think Europe customs better set a 800EUROS importing without tax is good, right now more than 20EUROS have to charge tax.
5216-4ks2 v2.Sd22404t-gn. These 2 shipped yesterday, should be there next week.
Free tax way, normally need 10-14 days.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Right now the slow way to USA very very slow. 1 month still not been delivered....This slow way is the faster one compare to others. So better not to choose it, very hard to control.

upload_2018-4-3_11-28-27.png

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, but it's not the USPS's fault. It's US Customs. The entry for ISC CHICAGO IL is the International Service Center my neighbor works at. He said most of the delay is waiting for the package to clear US Customs.
that is crazy, so i notify all US guys for this, have to wait around 35days for shipment from China now if use the slow way, this is crazy long time.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, but it's not the USPS's fault. It's US Customs. The entry for ISC CHICAGO IL is the International Service Center my neighbor works at. He said most of the delay is waiting for the package to clear US Customs.
This happen after Trump want to do some tax on Chinese goods? Seems even Christmas busy season no need such long time. Please ask your neighbor how they do later, all strict checking ? Thanks.

stevep

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to say what a brilliant service Andy does, first time order to UK, tax efficient way very welcome, first package arrived in aprox 14 days as described. Will defo be using again soon. Thanks also for everyone else's views which helped. Now just got to learn about ip addresses etc......

Steve

Reaction score
This happen after Trump want to do some tax on Chinese goods? Seems even Christmas busy season no need such long time. Please ask your neighbor how they do later, all strict checking ? Thanks.
This has been an issue at this facility for a long time. It's located at O'Hare International airport, so it handles alot of items. The slowness does not happen to everyone, so the problem is not consistent. Really can't say what goes on within Customs nowadays, as I am no longer in the Import/Export business. But my neighbor works there. Best advice is not to ship via the Postal system if you want it in a short period of time.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
This has been an issue at this facility for a long time. It's located at O'Hare International airport, so it handles alot of items. The slowness does not happen to everyone, so the problem is not consistent. Really can't say what goes on within Customs nowadays, as I am no longer in the Import/Export business. But my neighbor works there. Best advice is not to ship via the Postal system if you want it in a short period of time.
Yes very strange, because one guy ask me about bracket shipping ,shipped nearly 1 month by E-packet way still not been delivered. So I try to explain here for the crazy slow.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Tomorrow i will make a visit to Hangzhou, will spend 2 days at dahua. Will go there to get some training and hope get some good news there for new products. Anything big bug or something have to improve, just let me know, send email to me or post here. I will report to them and make SOME fixing.
I will back on Monday, 5-7th is our public holiday, so can't ship out any orders.
Andy

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
With DHL I will say I am getting packages from Andy within 5 days. Probably less with the last one.