RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

To get your discount code:

1. Register on IPCT as a member

2. Register an account at Nellys Security

3. Email your IPCT username and your Nellys Information to sales@nellyssecurity.com

4. Once we receive your email we'll reply with your discount code

5. Checkout and save!

(This code is a one time use)

Please reply to this thread once registered on both sites!

Last edited:

kccustom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I was looking at this but I cant figure out a reason to get it besides I think it is cool.
If youve messed with varifocal and trying to adjust it, the motorized function is great..

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
While you're saving by being a member of IPCT and Nellys check out these other ways to save even more!

Attachments

lviperz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just signed up at Nelly's and looking at some Hikvision cams. Are the HK series just generic Hikvision?

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Dave,

1. They take different firmware
2. They don't have the Hikvision logo on the box or camera

They still include a 3 year warranty and lifetime tech support from us.

lojix

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
1. They take different firmware
2. They don't have the Hikvision logo on the box or camera

They still include a 3 year warranty and lifetime tech support from us.
RyanODan Just out of curiosity, are the cameras identical in every other way? As in, are they manufactured on the same line with the same hardware components? What is the firmware that is used and does it provide same or similar functionality/security?

Sorry if this has been covered previously, I have just noticed it mentioned a few times and would like to know more about it :)

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Lojix, They are identical in every way as far as I can tell. I don't know if they are manufactured on the same line with the exact same hardware components but the picture quality is exactly the same along with the settings on the firmware.

Reaction score
Many thanks for the offer, I plan on placing a order here shortly! I'm also glad to see your website and store support men and women of the Armed Forces by shipping to APO AE addresses! Looks like Wrightwood lost out on my business for their shortsightedness. I also liked your online store for its product search filters, although I think you all could add more feature based filtering; that would help your customers find there products faster!

Regards,

Michael