Mini PTZ v1: Firmware Discussion

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Mini PTZ: Firmware discussion

It's the device settings / configuration that's been exported.
It's a good thing to do if you ever want to get back to that known good set you spent ages getting to.

poptix

n3wb
Reaction score
Can someone try hitting 'up' 'right' 'down' 'left' 'up' on their MiniPTZ and see if they get an on-screen (in video) menu? The Speed Dome presents a menu when you do this which you can navigate with the directional arrows, it has some hidden options like -10 degree tilt and auto tracking settings.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone try hitting 'up' 'right' 'down' 'left' 'up' on their MiniPTZ and see if they get an on-screen (in video) menu? The Speed Dome presents a menu when you do this which you can navigate with the directional arrows, it has some hidden options like -10 degree tilt and auto tracking settings.
Unlocking hidden auto tracking feature would've been awesome! :)

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes, I accessed the camera using IE and tried several times clicking on up, right, down, left and all it did was move the camera. Didn't get a hidden menu. I was hoping for one though. :)

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I tried it and the laser worked... got rid of neighbors dog with it. lol

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This is the camera's on screen display. All you have to do is go to "preset 95" on any of the cams to access this. Unfortunately, there's no hidden features of any real benefit in the mini-ptz...About the only thing I've noticed that you couldn't do elsewhere is the ability to remove the pan/tilt/zoom position text that pops up on the screen whenever you move the cam...but for most people, they find this information useful and would prefer to keep it active.

RogMan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What is the trick to install WebViewer 1.0.4.41 plugin? I turned off IE but still no go.
Thanks,
Roger

RogMan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Tried that and still did not work. I tried it with using Firefox, actually by accident, and it worked. I can see the camera and can now configure it. Don't know why that works. Seems the opposite to me but I will take it.
Thanks for help,
Roger

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Tried that and still did not work. I tried it with using Firefox, actually by accident, and it worked. I can see the camera and can now configure it. Don't know why that works. Seems the opposite to me but I will take it.
Thanks for help,
Roger
For me it would not work with Firefox or Edge, but worked with IE. Go figure...

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
And if you do up, up, down, down, left, right, left it will unlock laser shooting guns :D
Hello Klasipca
How can I tell the guns are activated, I try up, up, down, down, left, right, left and nothing happened, is there a Menu that shows up? does the camera has to have a specific SW rev.
Please let me know.
Regards.
Chewie