Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They fear of fake masks circulating around
FuQ Facebook! I'm a purveyor of high quality Anti-Covid-19 wipes; I know not of FakeMasks! Indeed! I'm a veritable CovidCrusader ready to do battle against the viral enemies of America (for $500 a box of course).

max.jpg

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

If I were her I would've covered my right nostril with my right index finger and blown a wad of snot out my left nostril onto the floor, then gleefully watched the ensuing stampede out the salon door. But "THEY" will probably be arresting people for shit like that if the CoronaHysteria gets ratcheted up a notch or two.
shitfan[1].gif

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Is this supposed to be funny? Ahem, I don’t think so...
As per the second video,
Charles Darwin was right all along

As a strong proponent of Eastern Medicine, this video speaks for itself

Last edited:

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sheesh...a 3fer! USA. Australia. Indonesia. Imagine what's going to happen when (in some future day) things get legitimately hard. Perhaps I should invest in some "nothing here worth dying for" signs. And yet -- when humans are in a mindless panic state -- are mere signs are going to dissuade them. And you wonder why they used to put severed heads on pikes. And how does one maintain one's humanity when zombies swarm?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Wuhan infection down again to 41 yesterday, the left China has 3, 1 person from Iran, 2 person from Italy.
Right now all flight from Europe and Iran to China will have strict checking, so these 3 guys found at the airport. I think the situation can be controlled around middle April. Maybe a good chance to buy some stock, the market will up again soon. :)

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
First 2 cases showed up here yesterday in Saratoga County N.Y. They traced both of them to a conference they attended in another state, both have mild symptoms and are home, They did not say what strain of the virus they had but either is no good, If I would to have a Corona, it would be a Corona Lite, with Orange. :D Going to do shopping Now, we will see how wally world is stocked.

@6:30am Everything full stock except: Hand sanitizers and cleaning wipes.

Attachments

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Apparently, there were two additional cases reported here in Nassau County. :facepalm: I don't know if Cuomo declaring a state of emergency is going to be enough. According to the BBC, 16 million+ people were quarantined in Northern Italy. That's a massive number

Where on Long Island @Arjun ?
First 2 cases showed up here yesterday in Saratoga County N.Y. They traced both of them to a conference they attended in another state, both have mild symptoms and are home, They did not say what strain of the virus they had but either is no good, If I would to have a Corona, it would be a Corona Lite, with Orange. :D Going to do shopping Now, we will see how wally world is stocked.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Hopefully, Cuomo will set his hair on fire.
I'm Not a fan of Cuomo either but at least he is out there telling everybody to take a chill pill and calm the F&*K down. I agree 100%, with him this. This will end and life is going to go on. Not everybody in Saratoga County is buying it, we got a email from the daughters school giving us a heads up about possibly shutting it down if anybody or close relatives are Infected. It would not be the first time, they did close schools here during other sickness outbreaks, I think a stomach bug and puking contest comes to mind, that was a few years ago.