PTZ fails after firmware update

RSSNZ

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok, and are you familiar with connecting via internet explorer? Then install the plugin, net surveillance to access the cameras menu from a PC?

You will need to find a firmware version that recovers PTZ issue. I cant say confidently there is or isn't one available for your exact model, I did recover another similar camera recently and have found a firmware close to the model you have but not exact.

I am happy to assist you trying this method via this forum as that should be the nature of such forums. If our friend dedede wants to help you also I'm sure that cant hurt, not too sure he agrees with my approach though. Admittedly I am fairly new to this brand but as I said I managed to recover one, within a couple of days, it arrived from the supplier out of focus with no PTZ control. They eventually got back to me but that was well after i fixed it and also i posted comments on their other online auctions which helped motivate them to assist.

robak8888

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok, and are you familiar with connecting via internet explorer? Then install the plugin, net surveillance to access the cameras menu from a PC?

You will need to find a firmware version that recovers PTZ issue. I cant say confidently there is or isn't one available for your exact model, I did recover another similar camera recently and have found a firmware close to the model you have but not exact.

I am happy to assist you trying this method via this forum as that should be the nature of such forums. If our friend dedede wants to help you also I'm sure that cant hurt, not too sure he agrees with my approach though. Admittedly I am fairly new to this brand but as I said I managed to recover one, within a couple of days, it arrived from the supplier out of focus with no PTZ control. They eventually got back to me but that was well after i fixed it and also i posted comments on their other online auctions which helped motivate them to assist.

I know how to change the software, I even tried to upload another one, but without success .. there is only one available for this camera at 杭州雄迈信息技术有限公司-IPC固件
But no PTZ

robak8888

n3wb
Reaction score
I uploaded the downloaded software file by the CMS program to view cameras ... there is an option to upload the software ... in the CMS program, PTZ control on other cameras certainly works ... before the accidental update, the camera worked there as well

RSSNZ

n3wb
Reaction score
I mean, it wont work as in you have tried that one on this model? or something else?

Reaction score
I have a camera with this firmware. V5.00.R02.0003067b.10010.344417.0000000 It doesn't work properly. What to replace it with

gormus535

n3wb
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Toan the Moan, gönderi: 493340, üye: 110030"]
Şimdi tek ihtiyacım olan 0559CD için çalışan bir dosya. Tedarikçinin雄 迈 信息 技术 有限公司 -IPC 固件 0559CD bağlantısından gönderdiği dosya dosya kimliğidir

Hepsi başarıyla yükseltilen 5 dosya vardı, ancak hiçbiri PTZ'yi ve odak işlevlerini geri yüklemedi, ancak pembe / kırmızı tonu düzeltti
[/ALINTI]

Attachments

gormus535

n3wb
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Mussdd, gönderi: 512059, üye: 114553"]
ptz kamerayı güncelleme yaptım ve ptz artık çalışmıyor
satıcı kimlik şu
[URL unfurl = "true"] [/ URL ]
bunlar yükleniyorlar ama sorun düzelmiyor
senin dosya arşivindekileri yükledim hata veriyor.

eski firmware tarihini değiştirerek yapılabilir yapılabilir mi?

translate.google.com

Ptz kamerayı güncelledim ve ptz artık çabalıyor
[URL unfurl = "true"] [/ URL ]

yüklüyorlar ama sorun çözülmedi Dosya arşivinizin boyutları yükledim, hata veriyor. Eski bellenim tarihini değiştirerek kurmak mümkün mü?
[/ALINTI]

Attachments

Reaction score
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "robak8888, postagem: 538917, membro: 121360"]
Olá a todos, há um mês comprei uma câmera dome de alta velocidade 3MP NZ4RN-34718-30X e perdi meu PTZ. Você paga, mas sem serviços, sem suporte técnico ... versão do dispositivo XM530_80x30t_8M
software atual V5.00.R02.000309ED.10010.348700.00200.10 2021-01-25
[/CITAR]
Hello. I have the same model and same trouble. Someone fix it? Any firmware correcting the PTZ?