Seeing double - New Dahua dual Starlight IPC-HDBW4231F-E2-M/M12

anijet

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Andy, is this on stock now? I'm ready to order. :)
In Amazon search for: EmpireTech IPC-HDBW4231F-E2-M 2x2MP

woolfman72

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't think so since Amazon takes a cut. Contact him directly for the best price and current availability.
already did just waiting for him to respond. But i just wanted to double check in case someone knew better than I. Amazon would be alot easier for me since i always have amazon gifts cards from credit card rewards but i do not want to pay more than i have to.

anijet

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Amazon shows $184.99 Free shipping
Aiexpress shows $188.44 Free Shipping

Just need to find out if both are shipped DHL.

anijet

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
In Amazon I took it thru to place order. No sales tax but $11.17 in expedited (assume DHL shipping).

Also Andy takes Pay Pal if that is better for you.

Haas-Cam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Would it be a horrible idea to get something like this in North Dakota since it has a dome? We have horribly cold and snowy winters. Please advise.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Would it be a horrible idea to get something like this in North Dakota since it has a dome? We have horribly cold and snowy winters. Please advise.
Welcome @Haas-Cam

Remember to take a look at the cliff notes and search for issues with dome cameras outdoors
IPCamTalk WiKi | IP Cam Talk

A lot will depend on how well you install any camera to ensure no moister / water gets into the connections or camera.

The better cameras have a good outdoor rating and will operate across a wide temp range - you can take a closer look at each spec sheet for more into on temp ranges.

Most of us prefer the turret format of camera for the majority of outside locations.

I like this and the mini-dome for the front / back or side doors - and placing them at face level.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
It can work where-ever (based on the operating temperature stated by Dahua). I just wouldn't point this directly at the sun. :)

Haas-Cam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It can work where-ever (based on the operating temperature stated by Dahua). I just wouldn't point this directly at the sun. :)
I went ahead and ordered it from Andy. He said the device can handle -50 so I should be good to go. If it works well it will really resolve a currently un-viewable L-shaped area for me.

woolfman72

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered it from Andy. He said the device can handle -50 so I should be good to go. If it works well it will really resolve a currently un-viewable L-shaped area for me.
Did he say he had them in stock? I put down a deposit about a month ago.

Reaction score
I am considering this camera. I have a spot where I want to be able to see down a staircase and into an open room just to the right of the landing. I think this would be a good solition vs buys two cameras and mounting in this area.

I have a Blue Iris setup. Does, anyone know if this camera would be handle as 2 separate camera feeds in Blue Iris, or does it combine the video into 1 feed?