ANNKE I61DR 2MP (Hikvision Cube Clone)

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just recvd this cam....I can't seem to determine the default IP, username and password. Doesn't appear to be the same as the Hik cubes. Any help? Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it connected.
What was the answer, for when I get to setting mine up?

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
its set to dhcp...search using sadp or any ip scanner or check your router
Thanks. What about the default login credentials?

Nevermind; I just realized this must be in the documentation that came with the camera.

Last edited:

MrRalphMan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Anyone else using this with a HIK NVR and able to get the Smart Events working?

gadgetry

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the LaView LV-PC902F2-W Panda cam can also be upgraded using the firmware steps outlined by @VorlonFrog? My understanding is it's also a similar Hikvision cube clone. I have a couple I would like to update but don't want to brick them if LaView has specific firmware. Appreciate any advice.
Answering my own question in case others may search for it & find info useful....I was able to successfully update the LaView Panda cube clone to the latest Hikvision 5.4.5 firmware using approach in this thread.

LaView's last available version was 5.4.0. I used Hikvision TFTP method to go to 5.4.3, and then Web GUI to go to 5.4.5.

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I set up mine last night while disconnected from the internet using the HikVision IVMS-4200 app, and updated the firmware.

Thanks to this thread for placing this camera on my radar, and for all the great information shared.

Any advice on whether I will need IVMS going forward, versus just logging in via a browser?

Thanks.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Tonight I mounted the camera and set it up to view in TinyCam Monitor Pro on a Kindle Fire HD8 to fine-tune the position adjustment. I will be setting up a Blue Iris computer next month.

In looking over the Video settings, which I have not changed from the default parameters, I assume I will need to change the i Frame Interval to match the frame rate on both the main and sub-streams? Anything else anyone changed from the default parameters below?

upload_2017-12-27_19-42-16.png

upload_2017-12-27_19-43-35.png

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In looking over the Display settings, which I have not changed from the default parameters, anything anyone changed from the default parameters below?

Here is the overall page image; below I will post pictures of all 7 adjustment categories expanded. In the "Scheduled Image Settings", there are two options; Auto-Switch and Scheduled-Switch.

upload_2017-12-27_20-7-24.png

upload_2017-12-27_20-12-17.png

upload_2017-12-27_20-12-50.png

upload_2017-12-27_20-13-22.png

upload_2017-12-27_20-13-53.png

upload_2017-12-27_20-10-35.png

upload_2017-12-27_20-11-4.png

upload_2017-12-27_20-11-38.png

Attachments

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
tinyCam Monitor PRO does not support talking for ONVIF profile.
However the app does support talking for Hikvision cameras. Just select vendor Hikvision.
Thanks, this works now.
TinyCam Monitor Pro user here also. I am also unable to receive audio FROM the camera, but I am able to send audio TO the camera when using TinyCam Monitor Pro on a Kindle Fire HD8.

I have the vendor set as HikVision, and the model as DS-2CD22142FWD-I(W)(S), and have tried a few of the different models, but not all of them. I also noticed in the Camera settings in TinyCam Monitor Pro, there is a note that to get audio, the "Video Type" of the camera stream should be "Video&Audio", which is the default parameter set in the camera UI for both the Main and Sub-streams.

The error message when trying to turn on the audio is: Audio failed (Timeout, check hostname and port number)

Thanks for any advice / guidance on this.

Mark

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
TinyCam Monitor Pro user here also. I am also unable to receive audio FROM the camera, but I am able to send audio TO the camera when using TinyCam Monitor Pro on a Kindle Fire HD8.

I have the vendor set as HikVision, and the model as DS-2CD22142FWD-I(W)(S), and have tried a few of the different models, but not all of them. I also noticed in the Camera settings in TinyCam Monitor Pro, there is a note that to get audio, the "Video Type" of the camera stream should be "Video&Audio", which is the default parameter set in the camera UI for both the Main and Sub-streams.

The error message when trying to turn on the audio is: Audio failed (Timeout, check hostname and port number)

Thanks for any advice / guidance on this.

Mark
Using Model ds2cd2012-i works for me with audio.

Taco@

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All

I just purchased two of the I61DR. got it connected to my nvr and was able to update firmware to Hikvision 5.4.5 successfully. I cannot figure out what is default password of the camera. I have look through the quick start price but cannot see it there. any help is appreciated

Taco@

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All

I just purchased two of the I61DR. got it connected to my nvr and was able to update firmware to Hikvision 5.4.5 successfully. I cannot figure out what is default password of the camera. I have look through the quick start price but cannot see it there. any help is appreciated
found it.. it is the same as my nvr...

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I did not see it in the QuickStart guide either; what is it for the sake of others in the future?

In my case it did not matter because I used IVMS-4200 and that just prompted me to create a username and password.

I did check in the web interface to make sure that the account I created was the only one, so IVMS-4200 removed the default credentials, and replaced it with the account I created.

Taco@

n3wb
Reaction score
I did not see it in the QuickStart guide either; what is it for the sake of others in the future?

In my case it did not matter because I used IVMS-4200 and that just prompted me to create a username and password.

I did check in the web interface to make sure that the account I created was the only one, so IVMS-4200 removed the default credentials, and replaced it with the account I created.

I still dont know until now to be honest. what i did was connected to my hikvision nvr. went through the three upgrades. i then try to use it with BlueIris. that is when i was stuck with the password issue. i tried admin/admin, admin/12345. admin with no pw. nothing works. thats when i asked the question. but then i thought i check using my nvr password since i connected there the first time it boot up. i assumed it was programmed by my nvr.
i have a fresh one here. let me do some testing. ok.. i connected it to my lan. used SADP to check the ip address. use a web browser and go to that IP. it will prompt you for a new password.
upload_2017-12-28_21-26-48.png

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the follow-up.

So there is no default password, it would seem. Interesting that it appears that you are not allowed to create a username when logging in via the web interface? What browser did you use?

IVMS-4200 gave me the option to create a username.

roady

n3wb
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Taco@

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the follow-up.

So there is no default password, it would seem. Interesting that it appears that you are not allowed to create a username when logging in via the web interface? What browser did you use?

IVMS-4200 gave me the option to create a username.

i use the Opera browser.

something i noticed. when i have both cameras on wifi, it really slow down my other wireless devices. i had them on 10fps.

danbutter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i use the Opera browser.

something i noticed. when i have both cameras on wifi, it really slow down my other wireless devices. i had them on 10fps.
The wifi on mine is garbage too. I've moved it all over and close to or far from my wireless makes no difference. Hard to use it that way for me. I didn't notice it degrade other wireless clients, but I don't have many. I try to hardwire if possible. Yet some people have no issues with them. Quality control issues maybe? Who knows.
Either way I found a use for it and just have some wire to run to give it its permanent home. Works great when wired up. 30fps if you want it that high.