ANNKE I61DR 2MP (Hikvision Cube Clone)

ldasilva

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
ordered another one :)

eBoon

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone know how to turn the IR light off when in night mode? Have it behind glass looking outside and IR not good in that case.

Thanks

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know how to turn the IR light off when in night mode? Have it behind glass looking outside and IR not good in that case.

Thanks
Welcome eBoon,

Just noticed this is your first post and I wanted to welcome you here.

In case you have not yet seen the notes we've been assembling:
It's easy to get swamped with information here, so I wanted to share some notes with you

Please check out @giomania 's notes:
Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

I have also made notes which are a summary of a lot of the reading I've been doing here,:
Looking for some advice and direction!

Have fun joining us here.

Pilot04

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Thanks
If using Hikvision firmware, look at System => Maintenance => System Service => clear check box for Enable IR Light

JDWX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ahh, Was "kinda" wondering I'd missed something. haha...

Pretty pleased with these for the price point. These replaced some cheap Foscams I had inside the house and are great.

Thanks to everyone for the heads up and firmware info!

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
lol... Yes ummm... Perhaps..... Duh... All better now...
That's OK brother. Recently, in the middle of berating a cable company CSR for their "shoddy! unreliable! terrible!" service, I realized I had unplugged the switch my workstation uses to connect to the cable modem. Opps.

chair.gif

Reactions: SLC

JDWX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
We've all been there. Me, likely more often than most, lol. I've done some hilarious things. I'm a jack of all trades, and the issue w/having so many varied technical interests is you can blow past some of the simplest stuff. Thanks again buddy, for this, and your earlier posts that helped me as well. ;) Quite pleased with these cams. Wished they made some outdoor turrets lol.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
...Quite pleased with these cams. Wished they made some outdoor turrets lol.
They are a teriffic value, no doubt...but IMO their nightvision blows too bad to be useful if contained in an outdoor housing; but their great where there is light. For an additional $60.00, much better IMO to go with a Dahua starlight for outside use.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDWX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Good advice. That's exactly my plan. Replacing a couple ancient industrial hikvisions ds-2cd752mf cams I bought a couple years back, and they were quite old then....