mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Also check the following thread here

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
It's amazing how "certainly coincidental" things happen:

Interesting but I would be very skeptical of any reporting that CNN does.

Barboots

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The spike isn't arguable, the actual numbers are. No tinfoil hat here. Not a conspiracy thinker by any means. It's just obvious the numbers game that even laim stream media is starting to report and lack of real data of people that had it and haven't been tested because they didn't have tests or were not ill enough. But if you want to call names at free thinkers that watch the government push BS gun deaths numbers, fail to show published data on good gun use saves lives, and believes the government is our friends you are part of the problem. It's perfectly fine to jam pack myself in a Lowes or Walmart here but not get in my boat and be with people I'm quarantined with. I could walk along the B&O tow path but can't fish it for stress relief? Yeah sorry. Use your brain. Piece out and have a great day.
There's was no name calling mate... if you class it as that, then better hold up on usage of lamestream media and other demeaning terms huh?

Total Deaths... uncategorised, simply just people who have died... can simply not be manipulated to such an extent. Not in your country, nor any other.

megazone23

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
There is no complete data. Data is far from accurate and according to LA County study of people with covid19 antibodies there are 50x plus more people who had it and didn't get tested, go to the hospital, or even sometimes know they had it. Until you really know how many have had it, the mortality rate is nothing more than a guess being used for fear purposes.
I haven't heard news about common flu killed the whole family of 4 or more, but COVID-19 did.

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There's was no name calling mate... if you class it as that, then better hold up on usage of lamestream media and other demeaning terms huh?

Total Deaths... uncategorised, simply just people who have died... can simply not be manipulated to such an extent. Not in your country, nor any other.
Are you the media? I don't think I called anyone names because they are flipping out over this. ‍‍‍

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I haven't heard news about common flu killed the whole family of 4 or more, but COVID-19 did.
Yes it killed a elderly family all with underlying conditions but thank you for pointing out what I've been saying all along. The media pushes the fear and some buy into it and some don't. Each a choice we are allowed to make. So fear away.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Woah! Bridges are getting sick from this virus! I call this fake news :p
lol, this also happened in wuhan 2 weeks ago, but not such crazy, this one is very bad. Watch this video, too many cars on the bridge when it was shaking.

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
lol, this also happened in wuhan 2 weeks ago, but not such crazy, this one is very bad. Watch this video, too many cars on the bridge when it was shaking.
We've had bridges do that in the US. I think they ended up failing. I think it was brought on by wind if memory serves me correctly.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Damn! Not going anywhere near that bridge! Did it start suddenly?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It's caused by mechanical resonance of the bridge being exposed to a crosswind. It can, easily, lead to total collapse of the structure due to the weight load shifts happening so violently, and rapidly, on the support cables and support towers. I thought that modern engineering had taken that into account but I guess not, in this case at least. The same effect can be seen on telephone, cable and electric cables between support poles. It seems to happen more frequently to heavier cables. It's also interesting to note that this is never seen on high tension lines.

Last edited: