Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score

Hit job on Fauci, presumably to plug a book. Filled with errors. One of them, talking about HQ, referenced a Sermo survey from late March about doctors' opinions about which treatment they expected to be most effective. At the time of the survey, HQ was all the buzz. More doctors said they thought HQ was the most effective treatment, than any other treatment option surveyed. But the survey didn't actually reference any patient results, just doctors' opinions about what they thought was going to work. Look at the data. 37% said HQ was the most effective. 32% said either "Azithromycin" or "nothing." Again, this is opinions, not data about outcomes. Anyway the next edition of the survey saw HQ plummet in doctor popularity as their ongoing work failed to show valid signals.

The woman then goes on to spout a theory about prophylactic use of HQ that has never been demonstrated in any decent study, either in the US or abroad where HQ is not at all political. A guy on the video challenges "will Fauci's vaccine go through double blind placebo controlled trials?" assuming that it wouldn't be. Yes, any mass-utilization vaccine will go through such trials... I work for a company that does that trial work. The vaccines aren't Fauci's, by the way...

The video is an interesting mishmash of fact, fiction, and bald-faced fabrication.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The number of people wearing so-called 'masks' which clearly are not N95 compliant is just ridiculous.
Wearing a mask might make them feel better, but it provides no protection whatsoever against COvid-19.
Hi @VorlonFrog

Data actually shows forcing everyone to wear masks works.

look for "jeremy masks4all" on twitter to find more data on it.

This is how numerous Asian countries are able to reduce their R0 of numerous outbreaks.

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The LSM are selling the American people cowardice. They are selling terror.

I don't have the link or video but that salon owner in Texas is a true hero in how she responded to the Judge she went before. And he threw the book at her. Way to harsh a sentence.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"Texas Lt Gov Patrick says he will pay the salon owner's fine and take her place .."

I know it is possible to get others to pay your fine, just didn't know if was possible to have someone else sit in and do your time.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
So if the woman is found to have spread the disease through opening her shop in defiance of the order, she will be found guilty of negligent homicide. Will the Lt Gov also serve that time?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
So if the woman is found to have spread the disease through opening her shop in defiance of the order, she will be found guilty of negligent homicide. Will the Lt Gov also serve that time?
So what is your plan to put money back in the pockets of those that actually want to work and want to put food on the plates of their children? People are out of money. Are we supposed to cower in fear inside our houses forever? And put America, how many more trillions in debt? How many Trillions do you suggest we spend?

Last edited:

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I refuse to live my life in fear. That said I'm not saying be reckless. It does not matter how long we wait this virus is going to be here. I'll still eat too much bad food, hunt out of a treestand without a harness, hunt in total darkness without lights, and sometimes upset my 5' tall wife. All dangerous to my health. You can't legislate away danger.