Annke Firmware to Hikvision Firmware: HOW TO

I51DS appeared, who has already used it? definition of man and car
annke Firmware Version Property C-R-E10-0
annke Firmware Version V5.7.2 build 221202

1. Home » portal » Technical Materials » 00 Network Camera » 00 Product Firmware » E10 platform » E10 common cameras » V5.7.11_230308
  2. hikvision
Hello

I have 30 of the I51DS and am having a nightmare with them losing settings, for example always reverting back to manual set time rather than NTP, oh and motion detection is an absolute nightmare. It's set up completely right, and if you have human/vehicle set, you can see it in the preview tagging things, but it never triggers, so no recording.

Other than that, the lens and sensor are absolutely bang on for the money!

Hello

I have 30 of the I51DS and am having a nightmare with them losing settings, for example always reverting back to manual set time rather than NTP, oh and motion detection is an absolute nightmare. It's set up completely right, and if you have human/vehicle set, you can see it in the preview tagging things, but it never triggers, so no recording.

Other than that, the lens and sensor are absolutely bang on for the money!
there are no problems with these cameras, even on the annke firmware, for these cameras you need a recorder, for example DS-7608NXI-K, DS-7608NI-K, they work perfectly and there are no problems with ntp and events/ see the settings of your system. Reflashing the cameras will definitely not give you anything.