After seeing @jerrysimon's post on this camera I thought I'd take a punt on it. So far so good, but thought I'd post my findings on it.
I bought it from Amazon UK for £56.
You can find the manufacturers page here.
Some quick stats.
The camera is very well packaged, as from these pictures.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS
- Lens: 4mm@ F2.0, Angle of view: 85°
- Day & Night: IR cut filter with auto switch
- WDR: Digital WDR
- Max. Resolution: 1920 × 1080
- Image Enhancement: BLC/3D DNR/ROI
- Video Compression: H.264/MJPEG
- Audio input/output: Two-way audio (built-in microphone and speaker)
- Network Storage: NAS, Built-in Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, up to 128 GB
- Wireless network: Wi-Fi(IEEE802.11b/g/n)
- Network Standard: ONVIF,PSIA,CGI,ISAPI
- Communication Interface: 1 RJ45 10M/100M Ethernet interface
- PIR: Angle: 80°,Range: 10m
- IR Range: 10 meters
- Dimensions: 72.3×89.9×131.3 mm
View attachment 21989 View attachment 21990
The camera was goes together with it's stand well.
View attachment 21991
I quickly connected via a cable and set the Admin password, it then connected straight away to my HIK NVR, using the HIK Protocol.
After sticking it up in the kitchen, just while I play with it, albeit in a precarious place, I played with some settings.
View attachment 21993 View attachment 21992
Here is a photo taken from the NVR.
View attachment 21994
Setting the camera up via the NVR mostly works, I just cannot get the Smart Events to save via the NVR. I can set them up in the camera, but they don't link into the NVR, so no emails from there.
Firmware version is V5.3.5 build 161112, but I cannot see anywhere on the ANNKE support site their latest version, which I believe is the same, but cannot check.
Is this camera worth the money, yes it is. I will hopefully be dropping this into the garage at some point and I'm sure it'll work perfectly in there.